Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 241

some things change over time... and some things don't change at all...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/103527

Two years ago all the same stuff all the same rake, only Sabluk was missing!!! Bravo!!!!

Mischek писал(а) >>

It's time to put out the invest

It's time to rub the noses of the demo-junkies

It's time to kick the doubting asses and the fludders.

it's time to wipe away the nascent shadow of doubt that's been painted

and the phoebe promised to respond on monday.

Yes you are absolutely right on that one! It's about time!

Looking forward to Monday. :)

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

What you were doing is not monitoring. The monitoring is here. The investment password there is not visible to other people (unless you want to).

The trades can be opened for viewing and you can close them.

If you think that the balance line and the profit factor can "skim" the system, then there is no way others are paranoid.

Here is a list of the advanced settings:

Balance line and profit factor are posted in this thread all the time, so I don't

I don't see the need to open any additional locked accounts.

NYROBA >> :

I know that people on this forum are smart, that's why I work in real time on my trading account.

What I can't say about some of the detractors. How many times have I offered to monitor the account, no one wants to, all under various pretexts

for some reason. E_mc2 Do you know why? Don't you want to trade on line? Or are you going to make a ridiculous excuse again? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why?

We could have this competition.

it should last a few months, from three.

For WHY would anyone actually compete and throw away time?

well, you could put a duplicator from a worker to a competitor, but that's an unnecessary glitch factor

But the main thing is why?

For what?

So you lose, so what? Are you admitting that you're a cheater? No.

At best, you admit that the winner has a better system, shake a virtual hand and do it all over again.

vow to walk away for good? but the price of your word is .....

no one really wants this for anything.

not to mention who should do it in principle

I am not talking about who should do it. Lyonya Velichkovsky opened a PAM after the Championship, he is a well known person, he did not look for a cracked grid, he bought it at the price and went to the americans to get more information,

He got the programmers involved and paid them for their work, which he could not do himself, and everything was clear, transparent and fair.

Imagine that the condition of the acceptance of the offer by the investor must be the provision by this investor of the investor his account Lyonna ?! .......... ...

>> Niroba you're a fucking hobo and no one owes you >> nothing.

And where's your investor?

NYROBA >> :

The balance line and profits are posted in this thread all the time, so I don't

I don't see the need to open any additional locked accounts.

That's the point of mistrust, it is posted by you and not by a third, independent and disinterested party.

So you can't count on any credibility, even theoretically. It is obvious.

Very trustworthy investors to you!

p.s. no need to open anything, monitor the account you gave the investor password to

forte928 >> :
Two years ago, same old stuff, same old rake, only Sabluk was missing!!! Bravo!!!

and you're having fun?

NYROBA >> :

You're absolutely right about that! It's time!

We're looking forward to next week. :)

I want to make a lot of money, Niroba help me, send me magic screens and signals.I will be your only investor.

ihtiandr >> :

The clone attack has exposed the weaknesses of the forum, it's already becoming a problem.

It's probably time to start posting ideas on how to deal with it.