Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 239

NYROBA >> :

Neuroba, we don't like those around here.

oil писал(а) >>

Neuroba, we don't like those around here...

I figured as much. Why are you afraid to trade in a real account?

To TsaiShenYeh What do you say? The mistake is obvious.

goldtrader >> :

Mr. "Blown Head", I suggest you learn how to use google.

That thread was taken down, but it's still in the cache.)

You have an old relationship with Vaseline.

Goldilocks, I admit, Niroba said Vaseline once before. I didn't immediately google it that way.

What does that prove? Only that you're paranoid.

Treat your own head.

Niroba has launched a clone attack as he goes along. An old, dumb trick to get support for yourself against your opponents. By the way, Niroba, you said you lost interest in this thread and quit. What's the matter, you want money, but suckers do not lead you to continue PR?

E_mc2 >> :
Niroba's going off on a clone attack. An old and dumb trick to get support for yourself against your opponents. By the way, Niroba, you said you lost interest in this thread and quit. What's the matter, you want money, but suckers still do not lead you to continue PR?

Shut up, clone.

You got the wrong forum... Here, people with experience dealing with shit analysts like you... You ain't gonna get shit here. You with your clownish PR valya where nythe forums forex club or alparey, where a lot of cannon fodder sits... Although again, pity, that audience unlikely to pay you 4000 quid for a course of training, and 200 quid for a stupid installation MT4. For them, the real money is in the market and they don't have any clue why they should pay for it.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
>> there's a lot of experienced people here.

I know that people on this forum are smart, that's why I work in real time on my trading account.

What I can't say about some of the detractors. How many times have I offered to monitor the account, no one wants to, all under various pretexts

for some reason. E_mc2 Do you know why? Don't you want to trade online? Or are you going to make a ridiculous excuse again :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

NYROBA >> :

I know that people on this forum are smart, that's why I work in real time on my trading account.

What I can't say about some of the detractors. How many times have I offered to monitor the account, no one wants to, all under various pretexts

for some reason. E_mc2 Do you know why? Don't you want to trade on line? Or are you going to make a ridiculous excuse again :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And monitor it unilaterally, people are interested in how you work, not them.

Urain писал(а) >>

And you would monitor them unilaterally, people are interested in how you work, not them.

There are a lot of critics, I especially like those who say that you can't trade like that, and you can't trade like that either!

you can't trade that way either! I do not think that they are ashamed of their own experience in trading,

I do not want to monitor my investment because I do not want to prove anything.

The brokerage system is not sophisticated enough, you cannot tell the others how to trade. :)

>> that's funny :)