Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 204

NYROBA >> :

Don't make excuses here, just say it, if you have one ;o)

You're gonna poke the cops on the bench, all right?

I ain't your friend or relative, so tone it down.

You're making excuses so far.

PapaYozh >> :

WELL DONE!

Posted a magic screenshot a couple of posts ago and now "my broker in 24 hours...".

Not good's !

I managed to see that magic screen too, but to be a little more careful, it had over 200,000 on it, and accordingly it's a screen from another account, which was previously listed here as a client account...

Although, Alexey, I'm happy for the client... ;)

Yeah, NYROBA went a bit overboard with the scan of the application - shouldn't have done that, Alexey. (IMHO.

It's much clearer to scan the bank cheque together with the application, but it's just for fun...

What I want to say personally I like NYROBA's predictions. And not just me but some other participants in the branch.

If everyone is a fucking fundamentalist, why the fuck was oil in 1986 at $16 a barrel and in 2002 at $29 and recently it has fallen to $35? The market has TRILLIONS of printed money with nowhere to go. The markets can swing at any time and the bootstraps will fall off.

For one, I am not a volnovik or a elliotchik, but NYROBA gives me an appeal because he makes crazy forecasts, and, for another thing, his predictions coincide 100% with my predictions about future market´s behavior. However, in my 9 years of trading I have seen and heard everything and cannot yet set such bold price targets as NYROBA, although I like them a lot.

PegasMaster, you're a loon. Where's the investor password, divorcee?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Who do you trade through?

I have several accounts with different brokers, the withdrawal conditions are about the same for all of them.

UkrGazBank is one of the brokers in the banking market there are others...

TsaiShenYeh >> :
PegasMaster, you're a loon. Where's the password invested, you divorcee?

Another troll has joined in. Kill yourself before it's too late.

And due to the fact that everyone here has expressed their opinions on Alexei Niroba's trading, I'll say it again :)

As for the fact that he's not trading according to his forecasts, I totally disagree. He initially carries out a construction (according to his own technique), coordinates these constructions with related pairs and performs entries based only on this analysis. Overexposure? Well, he waits too long, but again, it depends on what he is waiting for :)..... If he knows that he is waiting and additional analysis convinces him that there is something to wait for, let him wait and let him increase the lot, if he considers it reasonable. If, for example, one entered at 61.8%, and the pullback went to 81.9% - one will exit quickly on stops, and the other will not exit, and will load up on 81.9 - the question is about belief in correctness of the analysis and forecast, as well as in psychology of a particular trader....

It's coming out fast, and everyone here is waiting specifically Entry Point=, TP=, SL= :)... So let him exit as many times as he wants, anyway he trades within his analysis and his constructions....

I thought he was being "dared" here..... And he just started trading :).....

Alexei, you must have read the posts of intelligent people here. I assure you they keep reading and if they have questions they will ask them... Write for them, don't swear, take care of your nerves... ;)

Pegasmaster >> :

Another troll has joined in. Kill yourself before it's too late.

Kill yourself, you winged horse. Show me your password or go clean your horse's stall, you horse.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Kill yourself, you winged horse. Show me your password or go clean your horse's stall, you horse.

Go buy your daddy some condoms so he don't breed motherfuckers.

torgash >> :

What I mean to say personally I like NYROBA's predictions.

So just buy them and get on with it...

torgash wrote :>>

And not just me but some of the other members of the thread as well.

>> >> who exactly?

>>torgash >> :

If everybody is such a fundamentalist why the fuck was oil in 1986 at $16 a barrel and in 2002 at $29 and just now it went down to $35?

Do you know that 1986 was 23 years ago and the dollar was much heavier?

That is, the cost of oil production was 5-10 times lower (if you count in dollars).

Why don't you, as a follower of the Nirobo-theory, sell for USD 10-12 from current levels?

torgash wrote >>

.... I like NYROBA for making crazy forecasts .....

Top ten :)

torgash wrote(a) >>

.... Really, in his 9 years of trading.

Doesn't look like it...