Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 150

Mischek >> :

>> where's the niroba?

Yeah he's fighting the moose, but he seems to be unsuccessful.

goldtrader >> :

Yes, Norway is class. It's a dream.

Ole Einar Bjørn Dahlen himself fishes there. I used to work with the Finns and they told me that they only go on holiday to Norway -

to go fishing. There's a lot of mountain rivers there. They say the water's as clean as a tear, you can drink it - they appreciate it a lot. They called me, but I had no time at the time.

And now I don't want to go for no reason either.

What's the rent for? Don't you want to eat it yourself? :)

Or do they drink so much that they don't have time to eat?

In fact, tuna looks very much like an ordinary large fish - up to three metres in length. Its secret is that tuna meat is very similar to meat. Even when raw, the fish is a bloody crimson colour on the cut, like beef or game.

Lord_Shadows >> :

It's a long way to spread the waves to the suffering people...

And they're amorphous bitches, always scattering around.

they're frigid and neuroba fucks them for 5 years and recommends them

Necrophibophile.

oil >> :

they are frigid and neuroba fucks them for 5 years and recommends them to everyone

>> necrophibophile.

Oilman, listen. There's waves, there's fish, and you come in here and you're throwing around rude insults. That's not nice. Who'd want to come in here after saying that?

ULAD писал(а) >>

Oilman, listen to me. There's waves, there's fish, and you come in here and you're throwing around rude insults. That ain't right. Who would want to come in here after saying that?

Everybody's already in and nobody wants to come out.

Has anyone tried the poppers themselves ? (it's not an indicator ))

http://video.mail.ru/mail/deta13/136/168.html

Yes, by the way, congratulations to everyone on the end of the longest couple of weeks!

The ones with "EURUSD 1.50", well, you remember, I hope. :)

So why the fuck are we fighting markets here?

It's time to go to the far east, build refrigerators,

and our chinese take away the profits (((()

ULAD >> :

In fact, tuna looks very much like an ordinary large fish - up to three metres in length. Its secret is that tuna meat is very similar to meat. Even when raw, the fish is bloody crimson on the cut, like beef or game.

And where and what are they caught for, this tuna?