Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 144

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I agree, a reversal is coming. It's funny, but oil is going through the levels like a Swiss watch.

Forecast from September 21, 2009.

It's been a month, the picture is from October 19, 2009. The price is moving along the set trajectory, that's awesome!

Oil has a slight upside reserve at $82.70 a barrel.

Where's the forecast then? So many dashes, which one to look at?

Integer писал(а) >>

NYROBA wrote >>.

Forecast from 21 September 2009.

It's been a month, the picture is from October 19, 2009. The price is moving along the set trajectory, that's awesome!

Where is the forecast? So many dashes, which one to look at?

And that's why there are so many dashes, so that any one of them can then be passed off as a "successful" prediction. >> You have to look at the one that "came true".

NYROBA писал(а) >> The Euro went from 1.4 to 1.5, but a bit longer in time than expected.

Well, I haven't got to 1.5 yet, no need to lie. But if you round up to 1.5 and calculate that the difference between two weeks and five months is 'slightly longer in time', then I'm a ballerina....))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

there may be uncertainties in time projections.

Why don't you declare the margin of error? no matter how you look at it, the time component is not an idle unit... what good is a forecast if you don't specify the PATH? if everything is accurate, then you should warn on which side your projected mark will be reached on the sell or buy side. otherwise, you know...

NYROBA >> :

I'm expecting 1.28 by the end of the year

Your sketches don't look that way to me... :)

Where is the truth?

Nirobny chart at the heart of it.

what's the use...and the money?

NYROBA >> :

Just a reminder of the title of the last thread, which unfortunately got deleted "Euro-Dollar in a couple of weeks from 1.4 to 1.5"

The Euro went from 1.4 to 1.5, but a bit longer than expected.

Actually the orders are not placed at the timeframes but at the price levels, therefore

so there might be some errors in the time frame forecasts.

We are not talking about oil by timeframe.

If the euro goes up, the quid goes down, so oil goes up too.

Good luck ;o)

They don't have any problem, just take out all references to time, hour, year, whatever.

And then it will look like "Euro-dollar from 1.4 to 1.5, but not 1.3".

And a whole bush of criticism will fall away
Is this going on?

Just yes or no.

If no, then there is no need to give any arguments, because we have got a 50/50 split, and the signals are out of the question.

And to keep the audience from getting bored waiting for 1.5, it's not unreasonable to indices, other pairs, oil, gold, etc.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Where's the truth?

At least he didn't fall out the window...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I agree, a reversal is coming. It's funny, but oil is going through the levels like a Swiss watch.

Forecast from September 21, 2009.

On oil, there is a slight upside reserve at $82.70 a barrel.

a fortnight ago my déjà vu told me that the oil would jump to 85$ first and then more than half way down, when the oil was at 85$ Europe would be up in the air...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Согласен, скоро разворот. Забавно, но нефть по уровням как швейцарские часы ходит.

Прогноз от 21 сентября 2009г.

Прошёл месяц, картинка от 19 октября 2009г. Цена движется по заданной траектории, это потрясающе!

По нефти есть небольшой запас роста на уровне 82.70$ за баррель.

Integer wrote >>.

Where is the forecast? So many lines, which one to look at?

Well, everything seems to be clear with the lines in the screenshots. If we take into account that the movements are decomposed into three waves, as Alexey wrote about earlier (it's the basis of his technique). If I had the 1st screenshot as a guide to action (if I took it as a guide, to action), it would be clear to me how the price should move, which subsequently moved in accordance with his markup.... In these attached screenshots everything is just very coolly demonstrated... There are questions about the statistics (or rather its not enough yet) about the ratio of such accurate predictions, on which you can steadily earn money, to predictions that may adorn a trader's head with a strand of grey hair while waiting :) .....