Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 123

LeoV >> :

Fucking brain cancer. OK, with you a girl would agree to live in the woods, in a hut, feeding on berries, roots and hunting? give up money and material possessions?

You will of course laugh, but I saw just such a story on the news :)))))))))

A guy and his wife live in the woods, eat whatever they want. It's like a natural way of life. ))))))))

I was shocked myself, but it's real.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

You're going to laugh, but I saw this exact story on the news :)))))))))

A guy and his wife live in the woods, eat whatever they want, kind of a natural way of life. ))))))))

Of course, there are exceptions. But exceptions are just proof of the rules.....))))

By the way, about the parable.

For a normal person who understands where money is and where human relations are and what is worth it, the parable may indeed cause a gag reflex.

But for other people (of that world's perspective :-), who are too attached to material values and thus tend to reduce everything to them, it may be very difficult to understand why they have to care about the near and the far, and even about the enemy. It is for them that this parable is written. It offers a simple explanation of the universal bond on which this world is based. And it even brings out a certain material balance that sort of shows a person that he is not losing anything and he is not doing anything for nothing. Well, if it is easier for a person to understand what is right in this life, precisely through such a specific explanation, then why not? Just as long as he starts to look at those around him as a human being and not as a wolf.

LeoV >> :

Fucking brain cancer. Well, would a girl agree with you to live in the woods, in a hut, eating berries, roots and hunting?

My wife and I lived in the woods (for a month) we slept in a tent (but a hut would have been cooler) fed mainly on fish (what I caught), berries (what we picked together)

Believe me, it was the best month of our lives...

Pegasmaster >> :

You're going to laugh, but I saw this exact story on the news :)))))))))

A guy and his wife live in the woods, eat whatever they want, it's like a natural lifestyle. ))))))))

Wasn't that a trader who bought analytics and training from Niroba by any chance?

forte928 >> :

What we're talking about now is the communication fee, if there was no internet connection, we wouldn't be having this conversation...

No, it's primitive. Do you know that there are also, like, face-to-face meetings, not through the Internet?

I communicate with a person, because he is interesting to me as interlocutor and I don't pay anything.

Imagine, that's what people used to do all over the place :)))))))))))))))))) just meet and chat

RomanS писал(а) >>

My wife and I lived in the woods (for a month) sleeping in a tent (but a tent would have been cooler) eating mostly fish (that I caught), berries (that we picked together)

Believe me, it was the best month of our lives...

No argument there. There's just one point - the month. A month as an exotic is great. But what about the rest of your life?

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

No, that's primitive. Are you aware that there are also, like, face-to-face meetings and not online?

I communicate with a person because he is interesting to me as an interlocutor and I don't pay anything.

Imagine, that's what people used to do all over the world: )))))))))))))))))) just meet and chat.

Well, the point is that the environment you're in and aspire to depends on what your level of affluence is...

goldtrader >> :

Wasn't it a trader who bought analytics and training from Niroba?

Anything is possible, but I didn't hear about it there, or don't really remember :))))))))))))))

LeoV >> :

Of course, there are no exceptions. But exceptions are just confirmation of the rules.....))))

People used to live differently without money now, I cannot say how it is better (I cannot verify it, I did not live then).

You just have to either accept and adapt to the system or fight it, any other option reduces the chances of survival.

to RomanS.

This also applies to you, if a person has not adapted to the system or does not fight it, but ignores it.

One day a big man and his hired help will come to your woods and kick you out.