Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 74

LeoV писал(а) >>

P.S. What the fuck was the point of this circus?

The logic is elementary. The account is shown for a short time and only "at the right moment" - when there is something to show. The rest of the time, the account is not available. This automatically saves the owner from ridicule and the need to give explanations for all that long time, when he will have to sit through the deep drawdowns in many positions. In addition, this allows the owner to tell people that he or she closed positions with minimal losses, when in fact the account is already wiped out. For the same reasons there will be no pammers, no onyx monitoring, no investor password permanently open. A classic, fine-tuned American technology of selling cats in a poke.

Leonid, haven't you seen Niroba's previous outings on the scene ?

Yurixx писал(а) >>

The logic is elementary. The account is shown for a short time and only "at the right time" - when there is something to show. The rest of the time, the account is not available. This automatically saves the owner from ridicule and the need to give explanations for all that long time, when he has to sit through the deep drawdowns on many positions. In addition, this allows the owner to tell people that he or she closed positions with minimal losses, when in fact the account is already wiped out. For the same reasons there will be no pammers, no onyx monitoring, no investor password permanently open. A classic, fine-tuned American technology of selling cats in a poke.

Leonid, haven't you seen Niroba's previous outings on the scene ?

I agree, in principle. My question makes no sense.....)))))

Yurixx >> :

Leonid, haven't you seen Niroba's previous outings on stage?

I don't know what you mean.

He recently went to the sea. Studied the behaviour of the waves in real life, so to speak, and he's back to work with renewed vigour.

We'll see the results soon. Perhaps.

A lot of pending orders, no stops, screens without equity, unwillingness to open market orders with stops and take...

This was what led to doubts about the company's honesty back in the previous epic, not the unwillingness to open pams or monitor.

ULAD писал(а) >>

So you gave a 100% guarantee. What if I accidentally bought a SIGNAL from you and without a stop...?

There is no 100% guarantee anywhere, especially in the financial markets.

I give signals that I trade by myself, and the client decides whether to enter the market or not,

If his opinion coincides with the analyst's, he will take a trading decision, if not, he has the

In case his opinion coincides with the analyst's, he takes a trade decision. If not, he has the right to refuse to trade.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Just for an example, at least today?..Please EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences

I thought this post was not addressed to you, or you are Uncle Fedor's clone?

ULAD писал(а) >>

What will you do when the pound is brought up to parity with the euro and the currencies are merged?

Who told you this nonsense about the pound being merged with the euro?

ULAD писал(а) >>

Okay. Seriously.

Adhering to the theme "Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method)"

I'm not a waveist and I want to seriously ask the owner of the thread.

1. What is the wave on the Eurodollar now, and when to wait for its completion?

2. your opinion on the pounddollar would also be useful.

If you are not a wave expert, it is senseless to tell you about waves,

you won't understand anything. :))))))))))

olezya писал(а) >>
Where do we get Niroba?

Why do I have to tell you three times?! There are no silly people here ;o)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I don't think this post was addressed to you, or are you an Uncle Fyodor clone?

Why didn't you like the forecast?