Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 44

cablyk >> :

Here's the cats I used to like - now I'm missing them. :)

Joker >> :

nini - don't close the branch by any means! )) In a state of crisis now a lot of people are going to go to the market with martin...

A fraternal financial grave is also a means of reducing costs and therefore also a way out of the crisis (we save on wreaths, priests, etc... )

You don't say, Batenka!

Martin is ruined by the step (or order of indentation - increase in pose). And if Mr Netrud has reached the start of a Martin that (sooner or later) will end in a reversal and insane return on just 5-6 pitches. Super. ;) that's a strategy too. The margin of error is horrendous. and with 100 bucks it's better not to try. but for someone expecting 4-8% p.a. on a round it's probably not bad.

Azzx >> :

I used to like cats - now I miss them. :)

Yeah, Sabluk's got a great catbase,

By the way, an interesting way to protest against the topicstarter, you post huge (in terms of resolution) photos on every page

and the traffic of readers and the page loads long and distracts from the text, you go to such a thread for ten pages ...,

and I don't give a...

and go to another thread, and who wants to read pictures in magazines can browse like a comic book.

Sorento: Dollar-denominated economies in a collapse will dance in a competition to determine "which sucks more - the dollar or the country that held its assets in quid". Remember the unbeknownst crisis in Japan and the Japanese stock exchanges respectively, put a martin on it and see how it all ends...

Joker >> :
Sorento: Dollar-denominated economies in a collapse will dance in a competition to determine "which sucks more - the quid or the country that held its assets in quid". Remember the unbeknownst crisis in Japan and the Japanese stock exchanges respectively, put a martin on it and see how it all ends...

Who has a bigger pension fund. he will win in 5-7 years.

Joker >> :
Remember the crisis in Japan and the Japanese markets, put some martin on it and you'll see how it ends...

Nirobych has a typical martingale recipe for this too - you have to withdraw your money according to the golden ratio.

It all fits together. You should have known what you were talking about back then. You're so full of cipher, you're making a fool of yourself...

Man, the gurus of wave theory, you could say the leader is down.)

Really you can say he is a traitor to wave theory :)

Joker >> :

And Netfloors and Martin's (3 lots we saw) lots in the flat also help.

Why else would there be something else. Genius!

Netruder's on fire!

Or GerTrude? ;)

I imagine a crisis gap of half a thousand pips and a 3rd or 4th knee martin position open against. A loan for such a thing would have to be taken from Bernanke himself in the amount of half the US budget with the words ".yea I will - I will pay back tomorrow"))

Joker >> :
I can imagine a crisis gap of half a thousand pips.

Note the data from Gertrude's screenshot. the lock is set to half a step (0.618034) normally.

If you're counting on the 7% profit and maximum 21% risk, the initial lot also looks small.

Exactly - initial!

It depends on it.

Joker >> :
on gold 5k points is just level 7. but it could come to 11 with Kolyan.