Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 49

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

1. the author of the thread is unable to prove his screenshots and words

I agree

Pegasmaster wrote >>

2. the author of the thread does not want to prove anything (no password, no monitoring)

I agree

Pegasmaster wrote(a) >>

3. the thread is purely advertising

I agree

Pegasmaster wrote(a) >>

4. there is no and will not be a constructive future for the board

I agree

Pegasmaster wrote(a) >>

Proceeding from the above, I propose to declare a branch ignore, ie do not post anything more here. What to keep it in the top of the forum?

It seems logical to me. I hope not to see more posts after mine. Ignore the piffle!

There is a nuance - then he himself will raise it to the top with his posts. That's why it's best to delete it so that it doesn't clutter up your eyes.....)))))

LeoV >> :

There is a nuance - then he himself will raise it to the top with his posts. That's why it's best to delete it so that it doesn't clutter up your eyes.....)))))

Yeah, there's that nuance. Yeah, and deleting it won't do anything. It'll make another branch.

Perhaps such threads and people who start them, it's an evil fate of the Net which one has to put up with, as with the homeless on the streets.

I.e. it is not ethical or humane to "spank" them, but the social value of these individuals = 0

A.O. писал(а) >>

All waveformers, pay attention: all waveformers, including Neely's followers, use 5-wave formations in their analysis. Or am I wrong?

If the 5-wave model is widely used, how can you justify that it should be forgotten and any movement should be stacked exactly in the three?

And another thing - here are the diaries for the euro-dollar, please put the movement highlighted in colour into three waves:

I wish you had answered my previous questions

Go ahead. With targets in THIS development. Very well spelled 1.5141, for late October, early November. As there lies 76% of the entire inter-bear movement from July 2008 to November 2008 (brown grid). And 176% (a very strong level in the correction) of the first movement in wave C upwards - the white expansion. Basically it could have already broken down by now, as the reversal pattern "failed swing" in the ellipse, in the shape of the letter V, was drawn. Breakthrough of the dotted trendline, and a simultaneous breakthrough of the base of this letter, may confirm this scenario, otherwise it will go up to 176% (I prefer to believe in this variant). And we will see there. For those who are especially nervous it is only an OPTION and it is too early to speak about a downward move until the bottom, the red trend line has been broken through. As for the target at the bottom, 1.3280 is clearly seen so far.

LeoV >> :
That's why it's best to delete it so that it doesn't clutter your eyes.....)))))

Is it optimal?

The author thought of it as an advertising one, but got it as an ANTI-advertising one.

Let it remain as a latrine, where everyone can check in when in a bad mood, pour out their verbal diarrhea or something ...

Maybe the other threads will be cleaner too. If it's gonna make any potential Niroba buyers feel like it's an advertisement... well, there's no saving that, anyway.

I suspect the author of this thread will soon be a household name...

DDFedor писал(а) >>

I suspect that the author of this thread will soon be a household name...

It has already become so the author himself and called the unemployed (Niroba - slacker in Ukrainian) in a branch it has already sounded, therefore, as Captain Wrongel said - As the ship you call it, so the ship will float...

If the boat was "Trouble" then in trouble and met with whatever good team would not have been aboard... The Americans have a tradition those ships that have been successful all their career and their operations were excellent - these names were given to the new ship and the ship repeated the tradition and successful operations in the future.Regarding the names there is also one historical rule, unfortunately forgotten by us, a man has always had two names in Russia, secular and the name that was given at baptism, it was due to the fact that would be impossible to cast spells on people if you do not know his church name ...

LeoV писал(а) >>

There is a nuance - then he himself will raise it to the top with his posts. That's why it's best to delete it so that it doesn't clutter the eyes.....)))))

Just need to ask the moderator to lower the rank of the thread...

forte928 писал(а) >>

It has already become so the author himself and called the unemployed (niroba - slacker in Ukrainian) in a branch it has already been voiced, so as Captain Wrongel said - as the ship you call it, so the ship will sail.

this is what lies on the surface... I'm talking about other concepts... like irresponsibility, posturing, petty fraud...

forte928 писал(а) >>

The author called himself a slacker (Niroba - slacker in Ukrainian).

It is not his fault - it is his surname, NIROBA, which he inherited from his mother and father.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It's not his fault - it's his surname, NIROBA, which he got from his mum and dad.

The surname is a nickname, his ancestors are from Ukraine, because the very root of the name is Niroba...