Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 42

Joker >> :

Martin can be used with anything, so even Nyroba's nonsense has a right to life. For example, Alexander Topchilo uses anti-martin in his work, and he tore everyone in 2007 in the ATC championship (key word ANTI). Crossing martin and eliot also has the right to life, but then what the hell to do it for manual trading? - The problem is that the traders do not know what to do with it. The question is whether the use of Martin with support of Eliot Waves is fundamentally wrong or the circus will continue. By the way Niroba, you and your student sit at one and the same computer, judging by non-investor screencaps? ))) I work on my own, however I have 3 at home, a built in car, not counting the netbook in my handbag and a smartphone. Have "no students" in any sense )))

Look at the balance chart again, look at the lack of stops. Look at those shares. It's not about risk reduction. Full risk, it's more of a martin.

gip >> :

Look at the balance chart again, look at the lack of stops. Look at those shares. Risk mitigation is out of the question. Risks to the full, it's martin to a greater extent.

I can see that extreme suicidal martin myself )) - There is no question of any kind of automation.

Crisis? Has a new suicide club opened? Intense recruitment of like-minded candidates is going on? )))

LeoV >> :

It's a glitch. I think the branch has already overheated. Time to delete the fuck out and ban....)))

Yeah, well, now it's getting meaningful. All the i's have been cleared up. It's all very clear.

so you can't delete the thread... it means banning... if you don't ban it, delete it... although the author will try to re-grow it... so "ban and don't delete"...

Either way, those who want to keep the thread for personal history, now's the time to do it...

nini - don't close the branch by any means! )) In a state of crisis now a lot of people will go to the market with martin...

A financial fraternal grave is also a means of reducing costs and therefore also a way out of the crisis (we save on wreaths, priests, etc... )

Even without a global crisis, people go into a Martin-esque frenzy. It is precisely because of a personal crisis - a crisis of money, strategies, a crisis of ideas or opportunities.

amending...

The author is advertising his name. The only purpose of the branch is to draw more attention to himself. The author's thread is in no way related to MQL programming. The thread does not live up to its name. The author keeps the thread in the top on a daily basis. There is a constant flood and elucidation of personal relationships. The thread has no constructive purpose and has nothing to do with solving practical problems. Shows disrespect and disregard for forum participants.

Public request - ban the user https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/nyroba

his thread 'Online Trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method)' - do not delete (for history)

( won't succeed not to delete... clone_n will come and continue what he started...)

however the button in the suitcase is already unpacked...

DDFedor писал(а) >> The author is advertising his name. The only purpose of the thread is to draw more attention to himself. The author's thread has nothing to do with MQL-programming. The thread does not live up to its name. The author keeps the thread in the top on a daily basis. There is a constant flood and elucidation of personal relationships. The thread has no constructive purpose and has nothing to do with solving practical problems. It is disrespectful and disrespectful to forum participants.

public request - ban the user https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/nyroba

his thread 'Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method)' - don't delete it (for history)

( won't succeed not to delete... clone_n will come and continue what he started...)

+1

I agree that there is nothing constructive to say. However, there is no need to ban anyone - everyone has the right to speak out, because this is a forum and it is open...

Joker писал(а) >>
I agree that there is nothing constructive. However, there is no need to ban anyone - everyone has the right to speak out, because this is a forum and it is open...
Then it is necessary to act in the same way that he does....))))