Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 36

NYROBA >> :

I don't need investors, I don't raise money from trusts, I trade on my own.

As has been pointed out many times, you're a prick.

NYROBA >> :

Yes, you're absolutely right, that's exactly what I want to do, i.e. I want to sell on the very hayes. :))))))

on the _yah

Once again I am convinced that Internet forums are a wonderful thing. There are completely different ideas of honour, dignity and basic respect, even for oneself......))))

Friday... evening... )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Once again I am convinced that Internet forums are a wonderful thing. There are completely different ideas about honour, dignity and basic respect, even for oneself......))))

I don't think there's any point in pointing out the morons!

Unfortunately they abound everywhere and forums are no exception.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I don't think there's any point in paying attention to all kinds of morons!

Unfortunately, there are plenty of them everywhere, and the forums are no exception.

Niroba that applies to you. Otherwise - all true....)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Niroba that applies to you. Otherwise - all true....)))

What exactly are you referring to?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What exactly are you referring to?

Where is what you've been promising for the last 2 threads? If it's where it rhymes with the word "where" then there's your answer.....

LeoV >> :

neuroba's not listening to you... eating plov...

LeoV писал(а) >>

Where is what you've been promising for the last 2 threads? If it's where it rhymes with the word "where" then there's your answer.....

Believe me, a username and password won't change anything anyway, you'll see. :-)))))))))))))

Спасибо Вам за то, что выбрали нашу компанию! Наши специалисты всегда рады ответить на Ваши вопросы.
Логин: 1581806

Пароль: 

Инвестор: pd7ekpS