Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 40

Yurixx писал(а) >>

It would be interesting to know, Alex, whether you have set stoplosses in these pending orders and, if so, at what level?

No, I haven't, because we get a lot of sudden movements in the haystacks.

A lot of brokers "use" this very often - "work on stops".

so i'll move the stops to breakeven a bit later. ;-)

NYROBA >> :

I've posted the investor password for 1 hour, who hasn't had time, a-p-a-z-d-a-l! ;о)

I don't care, but I wonder how many minutes are in your hour ?

NYROBA 09.10.2009 22:45
LeoV wrote >>.

Where is what you've been promising for the last 2 threads? If where rhymes with the word "where" then there's your answer.....

Believe me, a login and invest password won't change anything anyway, you'll see. :-)))))))))))))
Thank you for choosing our company! Our experts are always happy to answer your questions.
Login: 1581806

Password:

Investor: pd7ekpS

Please note - the time of your post is 22:45 - the time of mine is 23:14 by that time I ALREADY knew that the account is not logged ;).... who is late there ;) ?..

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Hi Yuri - nice to meet you. Actually - it's Friday - there's time, why not relax.

And about Alex: In that thread there was his forecast - he expected the pound to be 1.84 by the end of the year (I remember as now). He managed to intrigue with his system in words. I contacted him and he even sent me the materials. But at that moment, according to Adverze, the pound was moving to 2.1147 (maximum was 2.1162 in a couple of months), and I decided to wait, because I did not trust Adverze too much, it was too complicated and interpretation was very strange..... So I just decided to wait for developments. Everyone remembers how events unfolded ;). And then Alex "slightly revised" his predictions, but hastily - he was wrong 150 points (approximately) and declared 2.1.... As a result I started dealing with MT-adverse - on a spider somewhere I posted a "calculator" working in manual mode, then I automated the model building. Bitch of this method is interpretation of models interaction (IMHO, of course), and models without distortions are obtained on standard MT frames not often....

Since then

1. I decided that his system also confirms my attitude to Elliott (discussed in that thread)

2. one can safely ignore his predictions.

Just curious now....

Good luck.

Vladislav, time moves on and the system gets better! :о)

Now I can proudly say that all known to date

systems are not even close to the Wave Theory.

arbuz писал(а) >>
Niroba, more pictures, more! I love your photochep skills, I can't wait to see them. I have so many pages in this thread that I am tired to read about how smart you are, once again Mr Niroba, more pictures, more! I don't even need your damn investor password from your demo account. You've earned your reputation, I'm your fan with a capital Niroba! P.S. More colourful pictures more!

You can't even fathom such results in your head, let alone trade....

grasn писал(а) >>

Here's the masterclass I was expecting from our colleague :o) no mistake!!! :о) Couldn't go wrong :o)

Don't worry, it's a trading account, no one has been blocking it as some people think.

I'll post trade reports in this thread in real time. :)

All according to plan ;o)

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

I don't care, but I wonder how many minutes in your watch ?

Note - the time of your post is 22:45 - the time of mine is 23:14 by that time I ALREADY knew that the account was not logged ;).... who was late there ;) ?..

I changed my password. I had to. ;о)

Kaschenko is resting...

NYROBA >> :

Vladislav, time moves on and the system improves! :о)

Now I can proudly declare that all the systems known today

+100

They're the only ones I trade on, too bad they can't be programmed :(

NYROBA >> :

Vladislav, time moves on and the system improves! :о)

Now I can proudly say that all the systems known today

Alex, if it is so - I am happy for you.... Only I do not understand whom you are trying to convince in it? If for yourself, why - you have a result, if for others, you are doing everything in order not to do it.... But it is up to you.... I will not even look at your pictures....

Good luck.

SZY "Pictures" in the second case (that is, if you want to convince someone) is not convincing at all. If you do not want to do that, then either publish the forecasts or trades, but not like you did - just announce the opening before the deal is closed (ideally right after the opening and, of course, before it is closed - everyone knows how to draw, so it will not surprise anyone) - with indication of stop (even mental), trawl, target...

Otherwise it looks very, very suspicious...

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Note - the time of your post is 22:45 - the time of mine is 23:14 by that time I ALREADY knew that the account is not logged ;).... who was late there ;) ?..

Now Niroba can create a new myth - someone managed to grab the investment password, watch it, get excited about super profitability and become secret fans. And, the silence of those who managed to watch - it's "fishy places do not give out" like.

-

-

We are waiting for a new series with new actors in roles.