Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 32

Galina писал(а) >>

Mr NYROBA, would you mind making a modest forecast on the 5 minute interval for the Euro dollar.

I wouldn't ask you, but I really have to.

For the life of me I don't know where it's going.

I've been sitting in the longs since yesterday... waiting for something.

Will it bounce ? What do you think?

Take profit at 1.4845.

No need to go long, I expect reversal tomorrow if not today ;o)

A.O. писал(а) >>

Thank you for your reply. If I may follow up with a few more questions. So, if you please:

1. do you determine future c-waves stretched by the same logic?

2. Do you have any other criteria? For example, do you consider overlapping of fibo levels, especially on higher TFs, as a possibility of truncation or extension?

3. When you make your forecasts, do you always take into account the fact that a=s or do you make alternative forecasts considering the movement in other currency pairs?

4. Besides currencies, may the "a=c" be influenced by the commodity or stock markets?

Do you know, how many (%) cases (in your estimation), when "a does not equal с"?

Thanks in advance.

The accumulation of Fibo levels from different time periods in one price zone is a reversal in 99.99% of cases.

This is where lengthened and truncated c-waves occur, depending on the position of the current price from these levels.

I.e. the price cannot break through strong support/resistance levels.

To avoid confusion as to which time frame the Fibo level belongs to, I use different colours in my chart layout.

This allows me to correctly determine which wave we are in now and only then make my trading decisions.

There are only five points at which we can trade: s-wave of Flat, s-wave of Zigzag, pullback after Triangle,

the pullback after the Terminal, the move after the Moving Flat-- these are the waves where the price goes through a lot of pips

in a short period of time. The rest of the time it is better to sit out of the market, i.e. you will not earn anything in this B-wave,

but you will only destabilize your nervous system ;o)

Good luck! And more of a passing trend!!! ;-)

NYROBA >> :

The accumulation of Fibo levels from different time periods in one price zone is a reversal in 99.99% of cases.

This is where lengthened and truncated c-waves occur, depending on the position of the current price from these levels.

I.e. the price cannot break through strong support/resistance levels.

To avoid confusion as to which time frame the Fibo level belongs to, I use different colours in my chart layout.

This allows me to correctly determine which wave we are in now and only then make my trading decisions.

There are only five points at which we can trade: s-wave of Flat, s-wave of Zigzag, pullback after Triangle,

the pullback after the Terminal, the move after the Moving Flat-- these are the waves where the price goes through a lot of pips

in a short period of time. The rest of the time it is better to sit out of the market, i.e. you will not earn anything in this B-wave,

but you will only destabilize your nervous system ;o)

Good luck! And more of a passing trend!!! ;-)

Thank you very much for your comprehensive answers,

I will continue if I may, because there are a lot of questions:

- what do you use to understand - will it be flat or zigzag? does the alternation rule work?

Please comment on the current situation, I have attached a screenshot.

Here you can see that there was a wave, it reached the level of 1.4770 and stopped.

It's starting to pull back, it's down to 23.6,

Will we go to 38.2 or go higher within the trend?

And I want to repeat the question from the previous message - how many cases (in percents), according to your observations, when "a does NOT equal c"?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Put the take profit at 1.4845.

No need to go long again, I expect a reversal not today or tomorrow ;o)

О !!!!

Thanks a lot !!!

I just unfortunately already covered the position at 1.4726 :)

But it's not so important now.

I was afraid exactly last night not to hedge.

Thanks, now I'm getting ready for shorts too.

But only from 1.50 or even 1.5126.

That's how I see the euras so far.

Short is still a bit early) myself in longs from 1.4632 waiting for a reversal

KillForex писал(а) >>
Short is still a bit early) myself in longs from 1.4632 waiting for a turnaround

It's early... >> it's too early....

Galina >> :

I was afraid last night was the one that didn't herare.

Did you over-salt the peppers?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Did you over-salt the peppers?

:)

No, there's nothing wrong with the peppers :)

I'm a good cook, by the way :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I have a question for you...

Well, if I may, I would like your advice...

I've been waiting for my MEGA pose for months now.

Namely:

Aussie short to the dollar from 0.91...

With a target of 0.7200.

Well these are rough numbers, I think it will get there in half a year.

What do you think ????

>> Is it worth it or not ?

Galina >> :

I have a question for you...

Well, if I may, I would like your advice...

I've been waiting for my MEGA pose for months now.

HUSSARS, SILENCE!!!!!!!!