EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 420

Cronex >> :
Shit they still cheated - the stop loss of 150 pips set at 5:51 and not triggered due to lack of funds at 15:50 at 1.50053 has not been restored :-(((

Why on earth would they restore it to you? There was a trade order, but there was no trade. What do you want to restore? The order? They will print it out for you if you ask them to :) I mean, they'll restore it.

gip писал(а) >>

Why on earth would they restore it to you? There was a deal order, but there was no deal. Restore what? The order? Well, they'll print it out for you if you ask them to.)

So the order was placed BEFORE the event and wasn't executed through no fault of my own ..... I'm the one who zeroed out my account?

No need to talk about it, it's just a fact that stop at 16:00 was executed, although my account was restored at 19:30

Folks, I'm urging everyone to switch to fruit today :) Evra as a casualty today may not redeem as quickly.

Cronex >> :

So the order was placed BEFORE the event and was not executed through no fault of my own .... Was it me who zeroed out my account?

Execution is never guaranteed to you either. So it's ok if you lock and lose an account. Or the stops didn't execute. It happens. You take a loan and risk it. That's the way it is.

It is not worth talking about, just as a fact - a stop at 16:00 is still executed for some reason, although the account was restored at 19:30

Again it is not clear what the complaint is. The trades on existing orders started before all the other orders were processed and restored.

I understand if you were left with an order executed in a non-market spike. Is there such a thing?

gip писал(а) >>

You are never guaranteed performance. So it's OK if you lock and lose an account. Or the stops didn't execute. Things happen. You take a loan and risk it. That's how it is.

Again, it is not clear what the claim is. The trades on the existing orders started before all the other orders were processed and restored.

I understand if you were left with an executed order in a non-market heel. Is there such a thing?

No claim... I'm saying it's not worth talking about. It didn't affect the score in a global sense.

No, I don't have a stiletto order left.

Theoretically, this order (stop loss) could have been set to the maximum of the spike (minus 50 pips) because my trailing stop order is included to my Expert Advisor.

In this case I would not have remembered about it - everything is within the range of non-trading quotes.

But it did not move because I was waiting for the next trawl session for 30 minutes :-))), i.e. everything is correct as far as my Expert Advisor behavior is concerned.

I suggest we end this issue - it's not like I'm going to fight over these points :-)

I still don't get it - yet. I've been asked to post kind of childish drawings here. Not Neroba's.)

Much is left unclear as to why this is good and otherwise, bad....

Also noticed:

1) Almost no one conducts real trading. Even on the demo, invest passwords secret.

2) Advice (sometimes) are extremely ambiguous. (Maybe I didn't get into it - my fault...).

Sorry, I'm new here - but the rules for discussing real problems, not like this!

I wanted to get here, including a description and/or explanation of the noticed TENDENCES!

Possible Consequences and then PROHIBITS.

As it is, you call yourself a Grudge, but you get into the bucket.

It's not even kindergarten. Not even a kindergarten. Nursery ;)

There! Finally, the money's back. I don't owe 22 million greenbacks anymore :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Clients!

The consequences of non-market quotes' surge, which occurred today at 11:14 MT time in EURUSD, GBPAUD and GBPDKK currency pairs, have been eliminated.

If you do not agree with the result of the re-establishment of positions, please let us know by filing a complaint in Personal Area.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of assholes. They screwed up the whole trade in a day. I didn't put a stop on two positions at once. Shall we go up or what?

Alexan >> :

There! Finally, the money's back. I don't owe 22 million greenbacks anymore :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Clients!

The consequences of non-market quotes' surge, which occurred today at 11:14 MT time in EURUSD, GBPAUD and GBPDKK currency pairs, have been eliminated.

If you do not agree with the result of the re-establishment of positions, please let us know by filing a complaint in Personal Area.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of assholes. They screwed up the whole trade in a day. I didn't put a stop on two positions at once. Will we go up or what?

Yeah, I read it now, but it's interesting... Did you get the positions back?

Sorento >> :

I still don't get it - yet. I've been asked to post kind of childish drawings here. Not Neroba's. Oh)

There's a lot of confusion as to why it's good or bad...

I don't get it :)

The drawings are better here, because if you post them with explanations, maybe we'll understand and say something. I've never been able to get any clear comments from Niroba. Only prophecies. And then it turned out that he had been showing us demos.

gip >> :

I don't get it :)

The drawings are better here, because if you post them with explanations, maybe we'll understand and say something. I have never been able to get any explanations from Niroba. Only prophecies. And later it turned out that he was just showing us the demos.

Oddly enough, Niroba's prophecies are coming true, but tightly. I'm confused myself.