EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 207

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I'm in the money.

Yesterday's 1.4710 point fully worked out but very zigzagging, so today's move down is legitimate...

peter888 >> :
I really need 1.4600 :( . Will I wait? Or go to bed?

Woke up this morning... and feel better :)))

Oil has woken up.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Yesterday's point 1.4710 worked completely but very zigzagging, so today's move down is legitimate....

It's interesting how points work for you. You give them to people in such a way (from - and to) that you don't put a grain of confidence in the accuracy of points.... ))

bivus >> :

It's interesting how your points work out. You give people such a pitch (from - and to) that you don't put a grain of confidence in the accuracy of the dots in their brains.... ))

Everyone has to make their own decision.

And bye my decision.

Forth has nothing to do with it.

forte928 >> :

Yesterday's 1.4710 point fully worked out but very zigzagging, so today's move down is legitimate....

>> forte, where was 1.4710 here?

bivus >> :

Interesting how your points work out. You give people such a pitch (from - and to) that you don't put a grain of confidence in the accuracy of the dots in their brains.... ))

A reminder of the Charter of the true wavehunter:

Clause 1. The time of the goals is not important, the order of progression is not important and even the levels are not important!
Some not quite real volnoviks sometimes point these out when dealing with demchiks who are slushies, but this can be an unnecessary excuse for unsubstantiated accusations.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Everyone has to make his or her own decision.

And bye is my decision.

Fort has nothing to do with it.

No one's arguing that it's yours... I was just clarifying on the projections. Every prediction only lives for a while... If you give one target and see that the situation changes, change the target...

I may as well say that my target is 1.4000 ... open ... The only thing I am missing is money management and time ))))) Therefore, it is advisable for everyone here to indicate the lifetime of the forecast and the target ... it will look more natural that way.

forte928 . Look in your personal profile.

There will now be a grand opening of the session...