EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 423

Who thinks we are in a channel still up or already down? How to correctly build a channel, I have something horizontal coming out ))))

The channel is not formed yet. Wait about three or four hours, then it will be clear if the channel support has been formed.

1.4817 is my key line.

If it takes it off, it's going to go down.

Honestly, it's a little early for great shorts. So if it goes lower.... there's probably nothing to be gained from it.

It'll make everyone believe in the shorts, get people into eurik shorts and then go up to 1.5555.

It could well do that.

Evra is a tricky bird.

For a good move down, it hasn't been really kicked up yet.

What's missing is something quick and sharp upwards.

So I'm thinking.....

It's time to think about where I can cover my shorts....

I'd better go again later :)

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

My targets for today are 1.48, the first one is 1.4920 and I don't think it will go higher today

till thursday the eu will be under pressure

and in general the 4 point is forming (1.47-1.48, but may go deeper, if not reversal) according to the wave theory, as a rollback. After the formation of the 4 points go to the target 1.53-1.54 - point 5

And about THURSDAY, I quite agree with you.

I will hold the shorts today and tomorrow. (if I don't change my mind :))

although.... so many times it seemed...

THAT'S THE MEGA SHORT !

I think it's about to happen. I want to jump out of the pose :)

Eh psychology !!!!!

Galina писал(а) >>

although.... so many times it seemed...

THAT'S THE MEGA SHORT !

I think it's about to happen. I want to jump out of the pose :)

Psychology !!!!!

Galina, don't be greedy, take as much as you can carry. Better a bird in the hand than a woodpecker in the...

I have a flat))) and horizontal channels))) Now only on the euro canadian on the bay

Although, I look at the daily chart, there is a divergence for the MACD down, the first point is 1.47, the second is 1.45-1.46, and if we break these levels, then Niroba will surely call everybody a hound.

I still believe in the wave theory, and after the pullback (1.47) it will be 1.53-1.54

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

Although, I look at the daily chart, there is a divergence for the MACD down, the first point is 1.47, the second is 1.45-1.46, and if we break these levels, then Niroba will surely call everybody a hound.

I still believe in the wave theory and after the pullback (1.47) it will be 1.53-1.54.

) Similarly, we may or may not fall, I do not see any confirmation for me yet.