EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2152

on the EUR hourly chart seems to have formed a divergence or is this just a stochastic setup?

Mathemat >>:

Пока слишком недолго, у меня микросчет. Торгую по Волнам. Успехи скромные, но я и не спешу особо. Хотелось проверить, не все ли улетучилось из головы по EWP. Оказывается, не все.

Сегодня было хорошее и распознаваемое движение по евре и кабелю. Депозит увеличил на 10%. Вчера - процентов на 6-7.

Торгую в-основном картинки на М15, но хочу перейти на Н1-Н4, чтобы не сидеть весь день у монитора.

Мечту о роботе-граале еще не забросил, но пока она отошла на второй план.

So you switched to the handbrake?

FXlike >>:

stranger,

почему перестал выкладывать картинки?

Haven't woken up yet after work.))

strangerr писал(а) >>
I'm not awake yet after work.)

Stop slacking off :) Get to work. It's boring without pictures. >> Welcome back.

Grebovik wrote :>>
On the EUR/hour chart there seems to be a divergence or is it just a stochastic setup?

What is a stochastic setup? Like an artillery setup, only stochastic?

P.S. Yes, by the way. Dogs are handled by vets ... Or dog handlers... The ones who make movies... Well, you made me laugh )))))))

Can you tell me if the male dog has finished his correction, now he's going south?

Alexan >>:

Хватит сачковать :) Принимайся за работу (я про рынок). А то без картинок скучовато. С возвращением!
Thanks, I just got some sleep today, closed the buy at 2372, opened a sell at 2345, will look at 2290.

It's good to have a sense of humour! Without it, there's no joy in a successful job either.

Alexan and still, if you could get back to the subject, please!

Grebovik писал(а) >>
Alexan and still, if you could get back to the subject, please!

Well it looks like the cable's going down... But it's on the small ones. I'm pipsing back and forth. Can't say for sure. I'm still lost on the waves.

Alexan >>:

Ну похоже кабель вниз наметился... Но это на мелких. Сижу пипсую туда-сюда. Не могу ответить точно. По волнам я пока потерялся.

As a beginner, I'm swimming at all! Knowledge is clearly lacking.