EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2145

I'm getting in??? Normal move. )))

Noterday писал(а) >>
Вот этого я вообще не понимаю, если ты ЗНАЕШЬ куда идёт рынок, зачем нужны стопы? На всякий случай?

I answered your question. Nah, I can't - it's kind of a thank you, isn't it? )))))))))))

Mate, do as you please - I don't care at all. I was just answering your question. I don't need to prove anything to anyone or argue. I just told you (at your own request), why and in what situations you need stops.

===

You can go crazy with this forum...)))

OlegTs >>:

Кончай чела подкалывать, у него и так настроения нет:)))))

to mimoi ДЦ подправит баланс к 0.0000000000000000001

I'm not teasing!!!! Why do you all think that... I remember my lost depo, there was -30$ left in the balance and they did not equate it to zero, next time I deposited the dough and naturally it was replenished taking into account those -30$...

I like this brokerage company very much, so I didn't look for another one.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Why and in what situations do you need stops.

There are two types of people, some people save for a rainy day but it never comes, and others, once they start, a rainy day comes, which is probably why there is such a different attitude to stops, everyone has their own. :)

I had -$40, too.

for a month, then it was full on top.

So no one zeroed out.

Noterday >>:

Я не подкалываю!!!! Что ж вы все думаете так... Помню свой слитый депо, там -30$ осталось на балансе, и они не приравнивали его к нулю, в следующий раз клал бабло и естественно пополнилось с учетом тех -30$...

ДЦ очень нравится, поэтому другой не стал искать.

What's the big deal, because I'm sure that the guy will say goodbye to this DC and they will lose another leaker. They'll lose everybody.

Or there are super conditions such as no swaps, no spreads and lightning quick reaction of the terminal to the pressed button on the news?

Analysis of different strategies on history shows that it is possible to work without stops, but then the strategy must work with a large number of trades, at risk and a very small percentage of the deposit. With a small percentage of the deposit, infrequent entries produce few profits. The following conclusions are as follows: it is contraindicated to wave makers without stops, they enter with a significant lot and seldom, hence, a failure will follow sooner or later due to lack of stops. Without stops you can work in auto-trading, when there are a lot of deals and frequent fixes. Let's take trawls as an example. But in this case, the MM comes to the forefront, which should replace the protective function of stops. And so on.

OlegTs >>:

а в чем крутизна то, ведь я уверен, что товарищ при таком раскладе с этим ДЦ распрощается, и они потеряют очередного сливаторщика. Они вообще со всеми распрощаются.

Или там супер условия типа отсутствия свопов, спредов и молниеносная скорость реакции терминала на нажатую кнопку на новостях?

The tech support is good :))))) and there are no problems with the output.

Noterday >>:
Техподдрежка хорошая :))))) и с выводом траблов нет.

Is the support team such dancing girls? I don't quite understand why regular tech support is needed.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Where did you see the gap on the yen, mimoi? On M15?

There was a gap down on M5.) But it closed right away.

Mon-Fri 17.05

- Strong Influence
- Medium impact
- Low impact

Time Country Macroeconomic indicators Period Fact Forecast Previous Impact
03:01 UK House Price Index May 0,7% 2.6% m/m
03:50 Japan Core industrial orders index March 5,4% 6.0% m/m -5.4% m/m
03:50 Japan Corporate Commodity Price Index April -0,2% -0.2% y/y -1.3% y/y
16:30 USA New York manufacturing index May 30,2 31,9
17:00 US Purchases of long-term securities by foreigners March 50.5 mrd 47.1bn
20:00 Switzerland Speech by Philippe Hildebrand, Governor of the Swiss National Bank
21:00 USA Housing Market Index May 20 19

mimoi >>:
геп был явно не в мою сторону.
Where did you see a gap on the Jew, mimoi? On the M5, is it?