EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 18

gip писал(а) >>

That's right. It's all upside down. Neely's shit, Niroba's good. >> true russian.)

The horror... Is that any way to put it? :)) So what about our heroes? Are they both banned? Can I ask you a question in private so as not to cause a flurry.

The euro does not hurry to go off the terminal. I do not think it will beat the heights. I'll try to tell you what Monsieur Neely's thinking tonight.

It's not even good to trade today.

gip >> :

>> That's right. It's all upside down. Neely's shit, Niroba's good. A true russian.)

WELL

I didn't say anything.

Especially not about Neely.

I didn't like the constant fighting and swearing in there.

And the whole "who's cooler" thing.

ONLY THE MARKET IS COOLER.

Alexan >> :

The horror... Is that any way to put it? :)) So what happened to our heroes? Are they both banned? Can I ask you a question in private so as not to cause a flurry.

The euro does not hurry to go off the terminal. I do not think it will beat the heights. I'll try to tell you what Monsieur Neely thinks.

This is the day when America decides.

Almost an advisor, as someone said.

BRN movement on US inventory news. Almost a figure away!

Today I tried a new Expert Advisor to work on the news. You can see on the chart where initially (before the news) the EA placed two stop orders.

Unfortunately, the movement was gapped and the bystop order was opened at the opening price of the candle. But I got +28 points!

On the opposite movement I also got +18 pips. The Expert Advisor "pulled" up a floating Sell Stop order, which I closed manually +18 (after the trigger).

BRNX9, M1

NikT_58 >> :

>> ONLY THE MARKET IS COOLER.

That's your word for it. But in essence, you called a master a plummer, not a nili.

and above 1.47 is empty :)))

firemast >> :

and above 1.47 is empty :)))

>> there's nothing there.

Void

But there are some deferrals))))) We'll go to them)))

If I were a market maker I would bring the exchange rate up to 1.50, put all the longists on the table and go back :)