EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1165

Galina писал(а) >>

Bastard, because there is no perfect one, it is impossible to fully automate this strategy.

You take a moving average over a long period, from the coefficients you get... :)

Galina >>:

Сказать вам когда я последний раз свое Дэпо на форексе слила ??????????

В 2007 году, девятый месяц.

А знаете сколько после этого у меня было таких вот Больших позиций ???

Лутше Вам не знать....

И дело тут не в психологии, и не в техническом анализе, и не в волнах, и не в индикаторах.

ЭТО ПРОСТО МУЛЬТИВАЛЮТКА, Сплошные цифры и все.

А если вы к этому как к игре относитесь....

Ну тогда не о чем нам говарить.

У вас такой же результат и будет.

a woman :))) no one said anything about the game... But I needed my flush first and foremost, otherwise the money would have been very badly used... i didn't realise it until after november.

it was psychology... I had a lot of doubts, because I traded systematically, and my profitability suits me, and there is room for growth...

I don't think it's acceptable to measure who has "more pose", like the choice of strategy, you have a multi-currency, we have two or three-currency... The main thing is that it brings money and that money makes you happy...

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

What if there is a war? i.e. i mean the fundamental should be present in the form of a coefficient... or do you calculate the coefficient? and it turns out that in real time, if you count continuously, you will see the potential of each currency.... that's pretty cool... :)

Actually, it's more or less like that :)))

Exact numbers become visible when the market moves in this direction.

That's why I say that the eurik is sure to be above 1.45.

Most probably in the range of 1.46 - 1.47, and the exact numbers will be seen when the move there starts and not earlier.

And this movement down already finished, and the exact number (1,3470) was visible when the eurik traded at about 1,39.

You are laughing that I am early in the market.

But this system does not work any other way, you just have to trade on margin.

You can not say for sure if the EUR will come to 1.3470 or not!

You can only say that this is the limit of movement.

Respectively, I have to calculate my deposit so as to buy at 1.37, to buy at 1.36, and to buy at 1.3470.

Because you know that it will be above 1.45.

>> here.

I think the Aussie eur and the usd eur are going down now, each to its last target ( 3480 and 5003 )and that's it. Up. Somehow they are striding very well together.

The sooner and the bigger the lot Galina and her associates enter the buy, the sooner we will go south. So let's give Ms Galina a lot of support and encouragement.

ya_kutka писал(а) >>
I think the aussie eur and the usd eur now go down, each to its last target ( 3480 and 5003 )and that's it. Up. Somehow they are pacing very well together.

>> that's not going to happen.

I've been reading the thread for a couple of pages, Forte is often wrong....

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

and you take a moving average over a long period, from the coefficients you get... :)

NO INDICATORS !!!!

Galina писал(а) >>

NO INDICATORS !!!!

And what was your estimated point on dollar appreciation before December last year while the dollar was cheapening?

The hike to the north continues. So far the pivot point to open short is defined as 1.3600.

Good luck.