EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 25

firemast >> :

>> I'll give it a try ;) it's so visual up and down :) a man needs a lot))))

Look for the book "Dorsey Dorsey. CRESTIC-NOLIKES method of graphical analysis" - a lot of interesting things about this method.

I've figured out how you can make 50-80 quid a month practically guaranteed, without risking anything.

"Even if it's not much, it's safe. With initial capital = approximately $300-500.

Now I`m testing my Expert Advisor. Later (tomorrow) - I will tell you what it is all about.

This is not a bad thing, I tested it on demo for a little over a month and got 34% profit with a maximum drawdown of about 15%. Depo on the test was 2500.

rid писал(а) >>

I've figured out how you can make 50-80 quid a month practically guaranteed, without risking anything.

"Even if it's not much, it's safe. With initial capital = approximately $300-500.

Now I`m testing my Expert Advisor. Later (tomorrow) - tell you what it is all about.

That is a minimum of 120% per annum ... You're going to shit yourself, guaranteed.

Better just keep doing what you're doing while(1) { copy; paste; }

found a three-dimensional plug-in for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/8879

strangerr писал(а) >>
It's not a bad thing, I was testing it on demo for about month and I got 34% profit with max drawdown about 15%. Depo on the test was 2500.

The most interesting thing is that all versions have long been posted in the ballpark by open source, and still the broken EAs are racing....

firemast писал(а) >>
found a three-dimensional plugin for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/8879

Have you got the forum mixed up with your kitchen?

rid >> :

Now I`m testing my Expert Advisor. Later (tomorrow) - I will tell - what is the essence.

exciting! waiting for....

xenon13 >> :

that's a minimum of 120% per annum... you're going to shit yourself, guaranteed.

You better keep doing what you're doing while(1) { copy; paste; }

are you sure you got the forum thread mixed up?