EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1636

strangerr >>:
Всем привет, объяснили чуваку как Элвейв настроить?

Hello, what are your ideas for the euro/dollar today?

oleniknik >>:

Я на остановке 1.3420 стою . не забудте меня забрать перед отъездом на юга, пожалуйста....

It's time to get off at that stop.

Alex_Xv >>:

Здравствуйте, какие у вас на сегодня идеи по евро\долл?

And what are the ideas here, I see while I was away you have already tweaked upwards and are turning downwards again)))

Slightly drop 70-80 pps (from 1.3370) then target 1.35(first)

exi писал(а) >>

Well, in theory, he's right. 3rd is short and 1st is not stretched either. Technically, of course, a stretched 5th is possible. But then target = parity. It's scary to think about.
But! It is also not a Zigzag, for the reason that wave B is smaller in time than A and C. This is a sacred rule :) (Also the 2nd wave may NOT be shorter in time than 1 and 3 ).

I.e. according to the wave analysis the uncertainty comes out. I would mark wave "B" with wave "X" or a supposed triangle, some of the Neowave. But in terms of prediction, as of now, it gives nothing. :(

Oh, at least someone has a knack for nitpicking... It looks like a double zigzag or a double combination (say, zigzag + triangle). It really doesn't look like a pulse.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Slightly down 70-80 ppts then target 1.35(first)

Above 1.3395 is a correction with cancellation of the bearish scenario. There is no way for the bears to allow that.

Alexan >>:

О, хоть кто-то шарит в ниливодстве... Похоже там двойной зигзаг формируется либо двойная комбинация (скажем зигзаг + треуг). На импульс и вправду не похоже.

Don't swear in foul language, just write the numbers)))

waitra >>:
Выше 1.3395 - это уже выход на коррекцию с отменой медвежьего сценария. Медведям такое допускать никак низя.

At m15 the 5th wave starts (down), my maximum target is 1.3270, and then we'll see.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Oh, at least someone has a knack for nitpicking... It looks like a double zigzag or a double combination (say, zigzag + triangle). It really doesn't look like a pulse.

Yes, probably it will be. The main thing after such pattern, as it is a corrective one, is expected to correct at least 61.8%.

Strangerr, if you need figures, the correction from the reversal point should be 61.8% (this is the minimum target). At the moment it is 1.36.
Another question is where this pivot point is. :)