EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 154

forex-k >> :

>> that's it!

Yeah, looks like you're trading on it.

And how good are the stats on this pattern? Do you trade in combination with anything else?

gip >> :

Yeah, it sounds like you're trading on it.

And how good are the statistics on this pattern? Do you trade in combination with something else?

You're being ironic... By using Wolf waves in trading, you minimise risk...

The point of the tool is to keep an eye on the market and be ready for sudden changes...

Yes, the wave doesn't always go all the way to the 1-4 line... But you can almost always close the position with a profit...

Take today's day...

This morning, after the euro collapse, I pointed to a bullish pattern forming on M15... The position gave about 100 p... On M5 a bearish pattern emerged... it hasn't worked out yet... but for you this is a signal to close the buy position and open the sell... Plus I have indicated resistance points where you also need to be careful...

I'm not being ironic, I'm asking for a person's opinion. The problem here is that a nice picture is obtained only when the pattern is completed. It is like a divergence, we do not know in advance if it will work or not. And if someone trades by this pattern, it means he/she finishes it with something additional, either with indicators or with experience/intuition. And I wonder who complements their conclusions by a certain pattern.

PS. And you are exaggerating a bit about a hundred points, and by the looks of it you are in small losses by your open positions.

gip >> :
I'm not being ironic, I'm asking the man's opinion. The problem is that you only get a nice picture when the pattern is completed. It's like a divergence, you don't know beforehand if it will work or not. And if someone trades by this pattern, it means he/she finishes it with something additional, either with indicators or with experience/intuition. So I am interested in what supplements their conclusions about this particular pattern.

This pattern does not require any additions... it complements itself if you look at it from different scales... Senior plan rules, junior plan corrects...

If everything was so rosy, you wouldn't be averaging positions. By averaging, you are catching tops, so there could be a double wolf and a triple wolf (similar to divergence).

Touching the 1-3 line is not a reason to enter the market... It is necessary to break through the 3t level. (Confirmation of 5t), consider that price has bounced off line 1-3...

the price skipped the line 1-3 further... We wait for its return... At reverse breakout of the line we enter the market (confirmation of formation of t.5)...

If the opposite pattern occurs, turn over....

By the way, the red model has already worked out... ))))

gip >> :

Yeah, it looks like you're trading on it.

And how good are the statistics on this pattern? Do you trade in combination with anything else?

It's essentially trading in a channel against the trend! I open on the third and subsequent touches of the new channel, statistics are positive! Must necessarily use a new channel, it's a mistake to take point 1 from the old channel!

As an addition I use Semen Semenych's multi-currency indicator + script of breakthrough of a trend line. When the trend line touches, a buy order will open! This will be the signal on the Wolf! Aim for 30-50 pips on all instruments. I close all orders as they are when the daily profit plan is reached.

gip >> :
If everything was so rosy, you wouldn't be averaging positions. By averaging, you are catching tops, so there could be a double wolf and a triple wolf (similar to divergence).

The answer is simple... the main trend is down... there will be no new highs until we correct... turn to page 144...

kharko >> :

The answer is simple... the main trend is down... until we correct there will be no new highs... open page 144...

Getting the ppm: how many putts did you take on the move from the bottom up? Just be honest.