EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 74

Krotu писал(а) >>

It's very simple, a big mug, shiny in the sun and polite to people... - >> give me a little help here, people, whatever you can.)

Impressive, add more emotion and a complaining look...

FOREXMASTER >> :

like this.....?

What is the 14 spread? On which pair?

strangerr >> :

What is the 14 spread? >>Which pair?

EURUSD M30 - the spread is such because the indicator is for 4 digits and OC is 5 digits.

The next wave of pre-growth is forming...

VTB's comment on the ross. FR

The market is steadily recovering after yesterday's fall. The investor flight from the US currency, which intensified last night and continued today with redoubled force, led to a rapid rebound in commodities and equity markets. The US dollar has fallen against a basket of currencies by over 1% since yesterday evening, oil and gold are up 1.5%, and European stock indices have gained 0.9-1.3%. After a buying spree that sent the markets around the world, the MICEX Index has now almost clawed back its losses from yesterday, climbing back above the 1200-point level. Meanwhile, bank shares - VTB and Sberbank, which rose more than 5% - continue to be the clear market leaders, attracting the attention of both speculators and more conservative investors. The former find in them the most liquid instruments for short-term transactions in high volatility, while the latter are reacting to the ongoing upgrade by investment houses of Russian bank stocks. Taking into account that there are not many people willing to sell bank shares in such conditions, all "drawdowns" of quotations, created by opening "shorts", are quickly purchased by "shortists" themselves. The situation is similar in other liquid securities - Gazprom and MMC NorNickel.

We recommend not to be carried away by the strength of the observed bounce upwards. We now have only 50% of the fall in the MICEX Index from last week's high. Until key decisions of US Fed and G-20, we do not recommend to strengthen long positions, limiting ourselves to intraday speculations with the most popular chips. The news backdrop remains unsaturated. Only two news stand out - the forthcoming visit of V. Putin and heads of major Western oil and gas companies to Yamal (a possible positive for Gazprom and NOVATEK) and the sale by the controlling shareholder LSR of 4.5% of the company's shares on the market to increase liquidity. It should be noted that the flotation did not negatively affect the developer's share price but, on the contrary, increased interest in it. Their current price increase by 14% on MICEX speaks for itself.

Gazprom, m15

Rover82 писал(а) >>

You're a godsend!!! I really need at least 4750

wait for it then :) it's gotta be i sold it too :)

Trader's Notes schedule

Files:
auctions.rar  12 kb

firemast писал(а) >>

well wait for it then :) it should be i also sold :)

Now the price will reverse and the next level of the move and will be 1.4750

forte928 >> :

Price will now reverse and the next level of the move will be 1.4750

Huh this is it .... =)

forte928 >> :

The next pre-growth wave is forming...

I understand that the top of this wave is 1.4800?