EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1522

oleniknik >>:

Да но мы оттолкнулись позавчера от уровня 23.6 ( желтенький фибо) если взять все падение.

И почти дошли до 38.2 ( голубенький ) если взять только эту волну.

А если убрать шумы, то отработали правильно уже все уровни. и сейчас действительно 5 волна началась.

Повторяю, я не спорю. просто хочу разобраться.

This is the 2nd))) Was.

oleniknik писал(а) >>

Yes, but we pushed back from 23.6 the day before yesterday (yellow fibo) if you take the whole drop.

And we almost got to 38.2 ( blue ) if we take only this wave.

And if we take out the noises, all levels are correct. and now the 5th wave has really started.

Again, I'm not arguing, I just want to figure it out.

the third one before we worked on the first one I had an epiphany myself. the fourth wave never fails to the level of 23

forte928 >>:

третья до этого мы отрабатывали первую я сам прозрел.. четвертая волна никогда не проваливается до уровня 23

So it's all down and away ?

oleniknik >>:

то есть, все таки вниз и далеко ?

oleniknik писал(а) >>

so it's all down and away ?

up to 1.41 for now, but 1.44 is also being considered.
and it's pretty credible.

forte928 >>:

третья до этого мы отрабатывали первую я сам прозрел.. четвертая волна никогда не проваливается до уровня 23

I found an Eliot wave indicator on this website (it draws itself) This is what it drew

Have you used it by any chance? It seems to be interesting for prediction.

oleniknik >>:

нашел на этом сайте индюк по волнам элиота (сам рисует) Вот что он нарисовал

Ты его случайно не юзил. Вроде интересный для прогноза

And this is what he draws on the monthly

And if we assume that this is the beginning of the move down and the first wave ended yesterday and a pullback started, then the target for the pullback and the next target is defined by him

But that's how it will be if you consider the first wave is over !!!!!! We'll see on Monday.

I am sorry, I have not put the numbers right.

strangerr >>:

May I ask what kind of wave indicator you have?

oleniknik писал(а) >>

And this is what he draws on the monthly

And if we take that it is the beginning of the move down and the first wave ended yesterday and a pullback started, then the target of the pullback and the next target is defined by him as follows

monthly it draws correctly

I ran it on 15 minutes. The price target is 80% correct. It makes a mistake with the time to reach the target.
Files: