EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2158

Are you saying I'm going to drain the deposit? For those of you who are gifted, like Fxlike...

torgus писал(а) >>
Do you mean to say depo salt?

It depends on the lot. just don't think it's so easy and you've caught a bird of happiness)

Well, I'm not just being clever here. I've been in forex for over a year now. Wiped out twice. Now everything seems to be going the way I want it to. And I consider the lost deposits as payment for learning.

All eyes on the calendar of events as of 4:30 p.m. Moscow time. Everything in the U.S. is below the forecasts.

I wanted to go down 100 pips...

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Good thinking - so Asia will fall to 1.2305 when Europe sleeps and then Europe will work their way up, they have positive news.

At the moment, the eu got a lot of supports and that is why it is difficult for the eu to go down.

forte928 >>:

Правильно мыслишь - вот азия и провалит до 1.2305 когда европа спит и потом европа будет отрабатывать верх у них то новости положительные

Thoughts not thoughts, if today and tomorrow are up, it will turn the other day and then to the north.

It is very interesting whether Niroba is right or wrong.

And everyone sees the support levels.

Niroba is always right. I would probably agree with Forte too, Asians will lower the indicators on H1 and H4, and Europe will raise them again...