EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2164

so where's 1.19? that's it - now the fibo is 50% of the 2000-2008 global rise, it's time to go up...

Nice way down the mountain and fucked the whole herd...

It's not for nothing that they spent most of the day pounding the 1.24 mark.

And forte was a bit off by 105 points! So there is more work to be done.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>
And forte is a bit off by 105 points! So there is more work to be done.

I was not mistaken, I was talking about correctional move - then additional signals for strengthening and sharp trend strengthening appeared - I am not going to show them to you in this mode... and they jumped down as I expected...

OlegTs писал(а) >>
So where is 1.19? That's it - now the fibo is 50% of the global rise of 2000-2008, it's time to go up...

Oleg, do not rush you for God's sake, there is a saying do not sit up against the wind all and the trend is down, the time will come and we'll correct it all and see, at least look older TFs than 15 and 30 and there you can see everything I do not know at least it's obvious to me

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Nice way down the mountain and fucked the whole herd...

They've been hitting the 1.24 mark most of the day for a reason.

That's how I got salted on that mountain with a 7p difference from the top...

forte928 >>:

Я не ошибся я говорил об отметке коррекционного хода - потом воявились дополнительные сигналы на усилление и резкое усиление тренда - я же тебе их не буду показывать в таком режиме.. и поскакали вниз как и преполагал вниз..
Is a correction to 1.23 possible (expected) overnight-tomorrow afternoon?

antoniofx писал(а) >>
Is a correction to 1.23 possible (expected) overnight-tomorrow afternoon?

What kind of correction to 1.2 with a fall to 1.1950 possibly to 1.1850?

forte928 >>:

Я не ошибся я говорил об отметке коррекционного хода - потом воявились дополнительные сигналы на усилление и резкое усиление тренда - я же тебе их не буду показывать в таком режиме.. и поскакали вниз как и преполагал вниз..
Gianni, I'm sorry, but I don't believe it... There was no mention of you cancelling the corrections and of you cancelling the 1.2265 target. You just need to learn to accept mistakes as part of any truly working system and then everything will go faster. And you won't be afraid and you will be in full control and trading will be very profitable.