EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1732

Hi there.
Still don't think there's anything to catch today.
We have to watch how the day closes.
If it's above 1.35, it's a long.
If it's below 1.35, we go short.
There's nothing to think about.
We see everything anyway.

Alexan >>:

Да я даж не знаю. Мне кажется так низко пока не пойдем. Гэп закрыть должны. Может седня, может на пейроллах. У меня больше шансов наверх пока. Хотя почти фифити/фифти. Я ща больше фунт зырю, и юпу караулю с евройеной. Теплю просадку блин :(

Well, that one, that one, Comrade Warden, the pound is probably already on his way up, isn't it? He's like that, all by himself and he's friendly with the Asians.

Alexan >>:

Да я даж не знаю. Мне кажется так низко пока не пойдем. Гэп закрыть должны. Может седня, может на пейроллах. У меня больше шансов наверх пока. Хотя почти фифити/фифти. Я ща больше фунт зырю, и юпу караулю с евройеной. Теплю просадку блин :(

I am asking you if we will go below 1.3267, not now. I was playing with the pound about a week ago, I do not remember what I drew, but the target was 1.58 and pennies, the poundcad was 1.88 and something, I read the old Gann at the weekend, and here is Tantrick with his alchemy))).

Hi all.
Here is my introduction to the situation:

Alex_Xv >>:
Всем привет.
Вот мое представление ситуации:

Not good, no wedge.

strangerr >>:

Не есть гуд, клина нет.

What kind of wedge? Can you explain?

Here's a good one

strangerr писал(а) >>

I am asking you if we will go below 1.3267, not now. I was playing with the pound about a week ago, I do not remember, but the target was 1.58 and pennies, the poundcad was 1.88 something, I read the old Gann, and then I got Tantrick with his alchemy)))).

I'm not very good at that. There is of course a chance of failing pretty badly. But also according to one of my options there is a chance to go only up. And the pound (I agree with the Gip here), by my reckoning, is aiming at 1.57-58 in the near future. By the way, the euro pound is torn to the parity. And euro according to some forecasts to the parity with the quid. It will be a funny thing when it comes true.
1GBP = 1EUR = 1USD. Now that will be funny. It will be easier for Soros to count his money. :)) I'll be gone for a while.

Alex_Xv >>:

Какой такой клин? Поясните плиз?

1-3 and 2-4 must converge in a wedge.

strangerr >>:

1-3 и 2-4 должны сходиться клином.

Perhaps the 4th wave has not worked yet. You don't have a wedge in your picture either.