EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1728

here are the 15 minutes today and yesterday ...

I looked at the euro pound and it all made sense :) Much good news on Anglia?

Galina писал(а) >>
What now, ?
>> still think we're going upstairs ????
I don't think so.
Weak upward movement, it's about to run out of steam.

Slowly but surely going up. This is the most deceptive trend. Everybody thinks it's about to end.
The most correct thing I think is a fundamental part of trader psychology - "don't have an opinion!". The trend goes on and well... when it's over, it's over. The main thing is to be realistic.
It does not matter what opinion you have about the market... the trend is up on H1 and that's all you need to know. I've already made 100pp...I'm happy with it. Maybe some more and maybe some less. And good for all of us.... we all got up - the market is up. I too thought the market should go down.... but the market doesn't give a shit what we think.

Look at it for the sake of interest. We have a hypothetical entry. Even a random one. We enter and put the optimal stop. And hold..... We do not keep it after reaching a certain price, and keep the specified number of candlesticks....., i.e. we will take a profit only that which the market gives, and not that which we have thought up for ourselves. The optimizer allows us to understand that the more candlesticks we keep, the more money we earn (within reasonable limits, of course). Hence, there are two conclusions. The first one is the one I mentioned above. The second - Rome was not built at once. As soon as the trend starts to develop, everybody expects a pullback. The market makes a new high - and they go into shorts. IMHO this is the root of evil!!! This way of thinking and the trading method, which is generated by this thinking = Evil!!!

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

I looked at the euro pound and it all made sense :) Strong good news on Anglia?

Very good, and in 10 mins important news will come out as well (expectations are good)

Good morning everyone ... The train tried to leave... but was returned to the apron... 8) ..

exi >>:

that's for sure.
I just trade on the days, but intraday is just a matter of interest.
On the daily chart nothing has changed.
The eu was under the level of 1.35 and it is still there.
Moreover, if it cannot close higher today, it will go DOWN tomorrow!

Galina >>:

это ушь точно.
просто я то на днях торгую, а внутри дня это так интиреса ради.
На дневках то ничего не поменялось.
Как стояла евра под уровнем 1.35 так и стоит.
Более того, если сегодня не сможет выше закрыться, то завтра ПОЛЮБОМУ ВНИЗ уйдет !!!

Galya, anyway, only the sun will rise in the morning. And as it is, your circus shows are tiring. This thread is cluttered with your panic. Please moderate your ardour and add posts if they contain rationality.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Galya, anyway, only the sun will rise in the morning. And as it is, your circus shows are tiring. This thread is cluttered with your panic. Please moderate your fervour and add posts if they contain rationality.

+10000
Also, the upper case is a bit of a strain

AlexSTAL >>:

+10000
ещё и верхний регистр немного напрягает

what is upper case?

mixo_lexus >>:
Всем доброе утро ... поезд пытался уехать .. но вернули на перон .. 8) ..

The train was returned, but the steam train was forgotten.))