EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 966

3.30pm BAC: Unemployment Claims 480K 455K
15:30 Retail Sales -0.3% m/m 0.3% m/m
15:30 Core Retail Sales (Retail Sales Excluding Motor Vehicles) -0.2% mom 0.4% mom
17:00Business Inventories 0.4% mom 0.4% mom

dentraf писал(а) >>

I wonder, on the euR, what risk do you estimate your trade to be?

And as a tip to me, what do you think of GBPAUD?

How much risk do you rate the eu?

In EUR I am longing from 1.3663 (plus/minus 2 points), I already wrote that I do not exclude one more movement down to 1.3478, in this case, there is a "stash", there I will add another 0.6 lots.

BUT !!!!

I DON'T THINK THIS MOVE WILL HAPPEN !!!

I think it will not take off its minimum (1.3580) !

RISKS: if the eu breaks down 1.3438 all positions will be closed with a loss !

3.30pm BAC: Unemployment Claims 480K 455K
15:30 Retail Sales -0.3% m/m 0.3% m/m
15:30 Core Retail Sales (Retail Sales Excluding Motor Vehicles) -0.2% mom 0.4% mom
17:00Business Inventories 0.4% mom 0.4% mom

cr0ss писал(а) >>

to analyse a trend you need at least 2 values, and one bar has these values - Open and Clowes...

cr0ss wrote >>

The analysis for me gives a lot of information that I personally need to make a decision, at least this:

1. enter the market - or stay out of it

2. where to enter, where to exit

3. the probability of going from entry to exit

4. what is the risk if the movement went in another direction after entry

5. how much capital to put into each trade

Can I give you an example? Let's say there is a daily Eurobucks candle opening = 1.2345, closing = 1.3456. And what are the conclusions of these points?

dentraf писал(а) >>

I wonder what risk you estimate your trade to be on the euR?

And as a tip to me, what do you think of GBPAUD?

How much risk do you rate the eu?

In EUR I am longing from 1.3663 (plus/minus 2 points), I already wrote that I do not exclude one more movement down to 1.3478, in this case, there is a "stash", there I will add another 0.6 lots.

BUT !!!!

I DON'T THINK THIS MOVE WILL HAPPEN !!!

I think it will not take off its minimum (1.3580) !

RISKS: if the eu breaks down 1.3438 all positions will be closed with a loss !

cr0ss писал(а) >>

I wonder what this trader found for himself exactly in MA 55 on H1.... is 2.292 days...

In theory any MA is a balance (average), the only question is the parameters and methods of application. Why exactly this one? - I will ask him if I can.

Galina >>:

Каким риском евру оцениваю....

Я по евре в лонгах от уровня 1.3663 (плюс минус пару пунктов), уже писала что не исключаю еще одного движения вниз до 1.3478, на этот случай есть "заначка", там я еще добавлюсь на 0.6 лот.

НО !!!!

Я НЕ ДУМАЮ ЧТО ЭТО ДВИЖЕНИЕ БУДЕТ !!!

считаю что она минимум свой (1.3580) не снимет !

РИСКИ : Если евра пробивает вниз 1.3438 все позы закрою с убытком !!!

I've been writing since 20.01, I've added some today.

Galina писал(а) >>

Here interrupted me.... thought lost... :)

Pardon :)

FUNT AUD.

I don't know what intervals you are interested in...

On the 4 o'clock chart is well traced the level where the pair is now at 1.7503

From this level it is logical to assume a bounce, it will surely happen. And it may even be (I am not sure about it) that the pair will reverse and move to 1.7697.

BUT !!!

What I definitely see there, is that if it bounces down to 1.7503, it will probably end up at 1.7148 and probably a little bit lower than that.

waitra >>:

А можно пример? Допустим, есть дневная свеча евробакс открытие = 1.2345, закрытие = 1.3456. И какие выводы по этим пунктам?

What is the question? In the example the trend of the candle is ascending, what else do you need from it if you take the Open, Clowes for analysis. The second candlestick can be analyzed relative to the previous one. The combinations of trend and reversal bars are not so numerous, and various patterns can be found if we observe them. All you have to do is to press the buy/sell button and take a rest from time to time.

Another question I've had before: what is the difference between a trend and a wave? Apart from the letters of course. Such questions probably occur to all who tried to understand the essence of ZZ and try to implement it programmatically, or at least decide on the optimal ZZ algorithm for themselves...