GOLD in a couple of weeks >1000 ? - page 4

C-4, where do you get the data on open interest? From some website? And how do you build indicators based on this data?

I used to see these indicators in the platform used by Larry Williams. I think you have downloaded this data from a website and the indicator reads this file and builds charts. Enlighten me. Interesting.

m_a_sim >> :

My view: Hold a short position, with a downtrend in October as well. This is due, again in my opinion, to the worldwide demand for gold, which will be high from November to February. One of the big buyers will be China. But at the moment, there are no big investors, only small traders, who can't raise the price of gold.

Americans will buy up everything and then raise the prices.

Alex5757000 >> :

The Americans will buy up everything and then raise the prices.

Do you think Americans are idiots? You can buy them up, but don't forget that the end buyers will be ordinary human beings-consumers.

elritmo >> :

C-4, where do you get the data on open interest? From some website? And how do you build indicators based on this data?

I used to see these indicators in the platform used by Larry Williams. I think you have downloaded this data from a website and the indicator reads this file and builds charts. Enlighten me. Interesting.

m_a_sim >> :

Do you think Americans are idiots? You can buy them up, but don't forget that the end buyers will be ordinary human beings-consumers.

Why do ordinary people-consumers need gold? Do you personally keep many ounces in your safe? Gold reserves (I'm talking about gold bars in central bank vaults) are a privilege of the state, especially important for the USA right now. Their gold reserves are roughly equal to 10,000 tons (maybe more, I don't know exactly), which is only a small fraction in currency terms of their international virtual debt. That's first of all. Secondly, it is America that dictates the price of gold, they will buy now in order to sell later at $2000 - $2500 per ounce.

Alex5757000 >> :
Why do ordinary people-consumers need gold? Do you personally keep many ounces in your safe? Gold reserves (I'm talking about gold bars in central bank vaults) are a privilege of the state, especially important for the USA right now. Their gold reserves are roughly equal to 10,000 tons (maybe more, I don't know exactly), which is only a small fraction in currency terms of their international virtual debt. That's first of all. Secondly, it's America that dictates the price of gold, they will buy now to sell later at $2000 - $2500 per ounce.

Because people buy gold in the form of jewellery, electronics, etc. I don't even want to read your bullshit.

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

because people buy gold in the form of jewellery, electronics, etc. I don't even want to read your bullshit.

It's just the opinion of a consumer who happened to visit the site... by trade...

It is like at a bazaar... Who needs your apples at this price no one will take them... But people buy them...

m_a_sim >> :

because people buy gold in the form of jewellery, electronics, etc. I don't even want to read your bullshit.

No, it's you who is delusional when you talk about the exchange price of gold, referring to the small consumer of gold jewellery - hilarious and real delusional)) I agree that investing in gold is a safe and profitable savings, protected from inflation and demand from the public is growing. But I'm talking about speculation on a macroeconomic scale, and by america. If you think that the gold exchange is trading and that the supply/demand price balance from the population is the exchange price, then you are deeply mistaken. Remember 7 years ago the Americans slowly lowered the price of gold to $250 per ounce, back then there was a perception that gold was no longer a treasure and central banks were getting rid of gold en masse, banks in Switzerland and England sold 2,500 tons to America, then within 3 years the price went up to 1,000.

Alex5757000 >> :

No, you are the one talking nonsense when you talk about the exchange price of gold, referring to the petty consumer of gold jewellery - hilarious and real nonsense)) I agree that investing in gold is a safe and profitable savings, protected from inflation and demand from the public is increasing. But I'm talking about speculation on a macroeconomic scale, and by america. If you think that the gold exchange is trading and that the supply/demand balance from the population is the exchange price, you are sorely mistaken. Remember 7 years ago the Americans slowly lowered the price of gold to $250 per ounce, back then there was a perception that gold ceased to serve as a treasure and central banks were getting rid of gold en masse, banks in Switzerland and England sold 2,500 tons to America, then within 3 years the price rose to 1000.

I do not see any logic in what you are saying.

Why isn't anyone praising the pictures of gold I've posted here?