GOLD in a couple of weeks >1000 ? - page 11

Confused by the word esno...

If you invested according to your forecast, you should have enough money for the foreseeable future. If you invested according to your own forecast, you should have enough money for the foreseeable future and there is no need to beg for it.

splxgf:

Confused by the word esno...

If you invested according to your forecast, you should have enough money for the foreseeable future. If you invested according to your own forecast, then you should have enough money for the foreseeable future and there is nothing to beg for.

If only, but if only.....

Personally, I was busy and had no time for trading. Besides, I had no money at the time. In fact, I don't have it now either. That's why I'm not 'begging', as you like to call it, but demanding:

Where's the money?

Then we can only discuss further, to what figure in the 1500+ area will bultyhalow from today's 1600, WHY it will happen, when it all goes to 2300+ and why the final figure of this movement is USD 53000.00.

GOLD on the agenda

waiting for the fifth wave tomorrow

Nibbler:

waiting for the fifth wave tomorrow

dropped below nothing, I think we need to look for a buying opportunity

m_a_sim:

Has fallen below nowhere, I think we need to look for a buying opportunity

It's about time - the market operators have been long in the longs... and so should we...

Yes and the American MRCI's basic seasonality website - recommends strictly going long...

BUT!!! On the other hand, no less reputable seasonal website https://www.seasonaltrader.com/ - recommends short...

So, I don't know, I don't know... :-)

First picture from the demo account.

Roman.:

It's about time - the market operators have been long in the longs... and so should we...

Yes and the American MRCI's basic seasonality website - recommends strictly going long...

BUT!!! On the other hand, no less reputable seasonal website https://www.seasonaltrader.com/ - recommends short...

So, I don't know, I don't know... :-)

First picture from the demo account.

then it is better to buy in June :) judging by the seasonality

Everyone has their own seasonality index. It's funny:)

It's funny that gold is a commodities market and demand for gold goes up when currencies are strong

who knows how seasonal it is :)

IgorM:

It's funny that gold is a commodity market and demand for gold goes up when currencies are strong

who knows how seasonal it is :)

There is no stationary correlation in gold. In the last days of its uptrend, gold rose particularly strongly when funds fell. Later on, gold started to fall and rose in line with the funds.