SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 180

Who's Fredo?

It's not clear again, you've probably got cum in your head.

And you're already in a gay circle with the moderators, so I wish they wouldn't make you feel bad. You two have been photoshopping together, your entire forum is riding on your photoshopping.

MishekCHMO:

Who's Fredo?

It's not clear again, you've probably got cum in your head.

And you're already in a gay circle with the moderators, so I wish they wouldn't make you feel bad. You two have been photoshopping together, your entire forum is riding on your photoshop.

Here we go ))

Burn

In short, it's crazy, it's scary to touch. Anyway, who's in charge, if there are any. Spare me from further homosexual harassment.

MishekCHMO:

And you're already in a gay circle with the moderators, so you'd better not be getting bullied out of it. You two have a lot of fun photoshopping together,

Well, that's not a problem. Name another forum member, not a moderator.

Mischek2:

That's not a problem. Name another forum member, not a moderator.

Look, give me a break, play dumb on your own.

I didn't write it to make fun of you, just to get you off my back. I'm not going to prove anything. Go ahead and do whatever you want, just leave me alone.

Ciao, honey. Sorry I can't give you a peck on the cheek like you do, I like girls.

MishekCHMO: Spare me from further homosexual harassment.
Spare the forum from you. Forever.

MishekCHMO:

Listen, just leave me alone and play dumb.

I didn't write it to make fun of you, just to get you off my back. I'm not going to prove anything. Go ahead and do whatever you want, just leave me alone.

Ciao, honey. Sorry I can't give you a peck on the cheek like you do, I like girls.

Yeah, Vasilisa the Beautiful )) https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/vasilisa

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/strangerr Troll! In the euronet - nationality! personal insults to forum members! One week of solitary confinement! - please the bully.

Show a specific post and we will figure out what to do. Don't point at people, show evidence.

I support you, boor, it's not nice to see yourself in front of girls. there's strawberry farting, and on rare occasions, and he, and he....... not a strawberry(