SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 181

Usedd: i support you, you boor, it's not nice to be seen in front of girls. they fart strawberries there, and on rare occasions, and he does, and he does....... not fart strawberries(

I disagree. There is a normal showdown in the euronet, why are you getting so angry...

Mathemat:
Show a specific post and we will figure out what to do. Don't point at people, show evidence.
You don't have to do anything. They are both jokers.

That's what I'm saying. False alarm.

Mathemat:
Show a specific post and we'll figure out what to do. Don't point at people, show the evidence.

- Dude, don't embarrass yourself by drawing your hilarious stuff.) I've dreamt a lot of things too, but I'm not making it public))))))))))))))))

- That's why we're all insiders and Tantrics are strangers to us))) Nomenclature is worse than fuck you!)

- We'll eat you up, don't you dare, you're sitting in your trousers for our money))) I wish I was good, but I'm not.)

- No, dudes, think about it, a guy who works as an administrator and posts on the forum, like a Russian, not a Russian, during working hours I'd rip his balls off)))). To your women.

- I know you. It's just unpleasant when a new snot-nose comes along and starts putting himself up, especially on weekends))) And it's funny)

- You don't do anything, you're a mooch, what else can you write? The same Emo will shoot you first in 10 years.

- Congratulations, slave.

Starting from page. 100.

Mathemat:
That's what I'm saying. False alarm.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/usedd - a new person comes in, he tells him you're a snot...

the new guy has to bow down to Stranger before he can post.

Mathemat:

I disagree. It's a normal Eurovette showdown, why are you pissed off...

I wanted to make a joke. there are only a few pendolfs in the world, they are an endangered species, let them live. you better ban meshek, I have been banned, but his provocation was left unchecked.

like me for a week, you're objective, aren't you?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50578/page93

DmitriyN:
You don't have to do anything. They're both jokers.
Dimon, why don't I call you in all the threads a joke... - and call it a joke, okay?

Ishim:

- Dude, don't embarrass yourself by drawing your hilarious stuff.) I've dreamt a lot of things too, but I'm not making it public))))))))))))))))

- That's why we're all insiders and Tantrics are strangers to us))) Nomenclature is worse than fuck you!)

- We'll eat you up, don't you dare, you're sitting in your trousers for our money))) I wish I was good, but I'm not.)

- No, dudes, think about it, a guy who works as an administrator and posts on the forum, like a Russian, not a Russian, during working hours I would rip his balls off)))). To your women.

- I know you. It's just unpleasant when a new snot-nose comes along and starts putting himself up, especially on weekends))) And it's funny)

- You don't do anything, you're a mooch, what else can you write? The same Emo will shoot you first in 10 years.

- Congratulations, slave.

Starting from page. 100.

Don't you know it's a small thing, a much harsher violation of the rules - the word "they", and what you cited was just a small thing.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page94

Ishim:
Dimon, why don't I call you in all the threads a ... - and call it a joke, okay?
Don't do that.

DmitriyN:
Don't.

What's wrong with that? Come on!, just kidding, the whole metal shell won't hurt.