SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 5

eurusd >> :
what you barbarians have done ))

You have been saved from ruin, my dear.

Mathemat >> :

The thread hangs in the top all the time.

the discussion seems to be ongoing... and notice it's still hanging in the top. it's about time we asked for the forum to be closed for maintenance:)))))

alsu >> :

the discussion seems to be going on... and notice it's still hanging in the top. it's about time we asked for the forum to be closed for maintenance:)))))

Don't!!!!! Took down the thread - the discussants moved here. There's no telling where the whole forum would go if it was taken down! This could be trouble!

tmp.0 >> :

There's no telling where the whole forum would go if they shut it down! What a mess!

You know where. The ultimate goal of any blogger is blog.kremlin.ru

Mathemat >> :

Dear moderators! Please take down this thread (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/22986) completely. It's always hanging in the top. I'm sick and tired of opening it and seeing filthy swear words that are worthy of communication except for teenagers who want to assert themselves by all possible means.

P.S. It is not necessary to look for the guilty, but it is obvious that sab1uk is obviously not the only one to blame.

They should have taken it down for nothing, it was edifying.

You should have just banned all the "participants". Some of them permanently...

))) Apparently the moderators have decided that delirium is contagious and in order to prevent a pandemic they have dropped a nuclear bomb on the thread. Cool, radical, but ineffective.

The madmen's shelter is destroyed, but they themselves have survived (like some kind of Taracans). Apparently, they are not going to give up and are reuniting before our eyes under the trade mark of the local town madman.

That's a shame. Z.I. Where do they vaccinate against it, do you know?

komposter >> :

You should have just banned all the "participants". Some of them permanently.

Forever? Is it by IP or citywide at once? sab1uk has said several times that he can easily change his IP. What good would that do?

It's not about him either. The temperature of his posts was a bit higher than average on the forum but within the bounds of propriety up to a certain point when the "gays" joined the thread. Some of them have already made their mark here too.

Svinozavr wrote(a) >> Where do they vaccinate against that, do you know?

You probably know, Peter. If the moderators knew that too...

Mathemat >> :

You probably do know, Peter. If the moderators knew that too...

(wistfully) I don't know anything...

What exactly did you mean by that?

Svinozavr >> :

(wistfully) I don't know anything...

What did you mean by that?

It's no big deal. I don't know how it happened that a normal branch turned into the one it became almost instantly.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It's no big deal. I don't know how it happened that a normal branch almost instantly turned into what it became.

... because there was a missed moment when it could have been extinguished... without killing the branch... now, the situation is that this way, (by making a fuss in the thread) everyone is able to force the moderators to kill ANY thread...

... which is what 'NIROBA(Wave Theory + NILI) VS PADLUK (Foundation or .....)' is doing here...