Cool system! - page 29

I put it on usdrub - it seems not to work there, but the trend indicator (under this name was mentioned in this thread) with period 12 and unconditionally throughout the history as Vanga points the way)) may be wrong somewhere, but fxstart works. I wish I had an Expert Advisor for this indicator.

yuripk >> :
How many trades per month should we have?

Given the TF, I don't think it's more than 10-12.

and then we'll see.

Once again I am convinced that IBFX is quite a good indicator.

And in conjunction with another one, confirming the direction. gives good results.

Attached is a report on the work of the Expert Advisor based on it.

As they say rarely, but well.

First report is for last 3 months.

The second report is from April, i.e. 5 months.

The system naturally is not ideal, if you set it from January - since there are less trades than in April.

In 5 months there are only 26 trades.

Each time approximately 50% of the deposit is allocated for betting.

No settings have been changed. There is nothing to change.

It is already in real account. Let's see how it behaves.

Files:
ibfx_2.rar  26 kb

The trend indicator is the well-known Slope Direction Line and it overdraws. That is why it looks like Wanga on history, but is no good in real life.

Sorry to be lost, there were problems with the internet, your provider isn't perfect, you know)

artsnz >> :
>> Sorry for the disappearance, there were some problems with the internet, the ISP is not perfect, you know)

It's very good that you solved the connectivity problems and appeared in this forum.

:)

I have a suggestion: in order to safely install your Expert Advisor on the real account, a mechanism should be built into it to control trading operations.

Since requotes are more frequent on the real account than on the demo account.

I would also like to discuss the following question:

I believe it is necessary to develop and implement the mechanism of automatic control of trailing stops.

This has to do with: different instruments have different level of minimal stops.

For the Expert Advisor to be more universal and not to choose a different level for each pair.

Frankly speaking, I cannot even imagine how to do it.

Anyone have any ideas?

It would be much more useful to install MM in the robot

For example if the deposit has dropped from 500 to 400, then the lot should not be 0.05 but 0.04

fozi >> :

It would be a lot more useful to have MM built into the robot

For example if the deposit has fallen from 500 to 400, then the lot should not be 0.05 but 0.04.

That would also be a good idea.

But it has to be well-thought out.

Otherwise a pair of Losses will take away all deposit! :)

I think if the system is reliable, this ratio as I wrote above is quite normal. For now I will change the lot manually, and then we'll see. If it's worth it, we can really add a MM.

fozi >> :
I think if the system is reliable then such a ratio as I wrote above is quite normal. I'll change the lot manually for now, and we'll see. If it is worth it, we can indeed add a MM.

If it is set on several symbols, it is not convenient to change it manually.

I set the parameters in the source code and recompile the EA when the terminal is switched on and when the EA is set to work.

Then its parameters are reset to defaults for all at once.

Quick, cheap and easy!

:)