Cool system! - page 23

artsnz >> :
After unzipping, you apply the template Only_Profit_H4 from the menu of templates on the chart, after that you start the EA and confirm the permission for trade. After that wait until the side of the enabled mode deBug you will have the data and there will be written everywhere or sell or buy and then wait for the penultimate bar above the red or above the green. And voila, you have a deal)

I have access to a server computer. Which never shuts down + an uninterrupted power supply system.

I have a suggestion.

Let's go again send the latest version of the EA, because I'm already lost which of them is the most normal.

I start on a demo account and post the passport and login. I will see how long it will last.

If there will be updates to just notify and I will also update the robot on the server.

At the same time and test in real circumstances. About the start-up deposits can be agreed upon for example $ 500 not too little.

Lot 0.05 (50 cents per point) I think it's normal

It says: Only_Profit_H4_beta_4 EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 134 and that's it. I don't know what to think anymore.

Zidky >> :
It says: Only_Profit_H4_beta_4 EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 134 and that's it. I don't know what to think anymore.

what do you run on the tester ?

Zidky >> :
Writes: Only_Profit_H4_beta_4 EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 134 and that's it. I don't know what to think anymore.

Error 134.

ERR_NOT_ENOUGH_MONEY 134 Not enough money to complete the transaction

Zidky >> :

And as you may have noticed the Expert Advisor should be run on FOUR timeframes !!!!!

Latest version

zy. I hope you were talking about the demo account? and the lot 0.05 is 5 cents not 50 )

artsnz >> :

Latest version.

zy. I hope you were talking about demo account? and lot 0.05 is 5 cents not 50 )

Well in my DC. the minimum lol 0.01 is 10 cents.

For example with 100 quid depo 0.01 = 10 cents

500 quid lot 0.05 = 50 cents.

Let's put it this way, then.

GBP/USD

H4 TIMEFRAME

Depo $500

Lot 50 cents per point.

If this suits me, I will try to put the login and password on Monday.

And one more thing Trawl to include?

If you have any suggestions write. We will try to find a common denominator concerning the configuration of robot parameters before the start.

artsnz >> :

Latest version

zy. I hope you were talking about demo account? and 0.05 lot is 5 cents not 50 )

Oh that's right, sorry I got that mixed up) No trawl not included)