First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 84

I think that the effort spent on developing this strategy will pay off.

forex won't give up even if we succeed.

the task can even be simplified why do we need 50 past week candles I think that is enough the 12 previous candles: we need the colour of the 13th say

at 10 am on monday morning of 13th week-then it will be a real working TS. we determine the colour - put buy or sell, depending on the colour and

We'll shoot the order on Friday night.

vasabu2012:
You can't predict one candle from 50 candles.

The problem is not easy but there are a lot of smart people on the forum and I think the problem can be solved with joint efforts.

In any case I personally know the person who solved it: it steadily calculates the colour of candles with an error of 2 candles per 10

correct candles.

DmitriyN:
You can't predict one candle from 50 candles.

WHY

The weekly candlesticks contain not only the technical picture of the instrument, but also the fundamental data.

The weekly candlesticks are quite self-sufficient, which can't be said about the daily candlesticks and below.

vasabu2012:

WHY
Because you'll need two more:)

vasabu2012:
WHY
Because the prediction is based on a pattern. And just one candle does not represent a single pattern.

vasabu2012:

The weekly candlesticks contain not only the technical picture of the instrument, but also the fundamental data.

The weekly candlesticks are quite self-sufficient, which can't be said about the daily candlesticks and below.

How to predict the behavior of a self-sufficient system? :)

actually i think the previous week is enough for next week's colour forecasting: its close its highs its lows and the price movement on the

the clock on monday before 12 pm WHAT DOESN'T HAVE TO BECOME HIGH MATHEMATICS THERE IS NO MATHEMATICS AT ALL

it needs observation and intelligence and no more, so please join me in solving the problems of people with an unconventional way of thinking.

People fixated on Fourier cycles, cool math and all that crap cannot come up with anything original.