First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 26

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Let's say you are already moving "not upwind". But you can go "downwind" altogether. What I mean is: the principle is correct. The subject of the application (money management instead of the trades themselves) is wrong.

This series is taken from 10 different Expert Advisors that only trade "virtually" all the time, i.e. in memory. Each Expert Advisor has its own parameters of profit and loss. Only profit or loss has been used to close deals. Trades were opened based on these series.

no optimisation, test over several years, tick by tick, on minute.... Ranges, i.e. what I understood you to be talking about. Could this test be similar to the result of your trading method?

Lyosha, at least don't fall for it...))

Otherwise you see, you read my phrase somewhere: "TA is not to find out what's going to happen, but to understand what's going on." So you start obscurantistically. Been there, done that... after all these years...)) Just kidding.

===

By the way, "In the follow-up" will be added soon - I keep my promises. I meant "context", as you may have guessed.

Grand >>:

Эти серии берутся из 10 различных советников которые торгуют все время только "виртуально" т.е в памяти. У каждого советника свои параметры профита и лосса. Закрытие велось только по профиту или лоссу. А сами сделки открывались уже на осове этих серий.

It was about constant reversals. Always in the market. U-turns in the market. The signals for a reversal need to be thought through on their own. And I remind you: no indicators, i.e. no price transformations.

For intellectual impotents: the direction of the position depends on what is happening now. But it (the position) is already there. That is why there is no forecasting, there is waiting.

sever29 >>:

оптимизации не было, тест за несколько лет, по тиковый, на минутках.... диапазоны, т.е. то о чем, как я понял, Вы говорили. Этот тест может быть похож на результат Вашего метода торговли?

No, that's some kind of crap. Don't even show the tester toys, there's no money in them :)

Svinozavr >>:

Кстати, "В догонку" скоро пополнится - я свои обещания держу. Это я про "контекст", как ты, наверное, догадался.

OK, waiting for an update on the context.

It's just that I created the thread, that's why I'm reacting :) Well, let people have fun - especially with those who are so adamant about their opinions.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

No, this is some kind of crap. Don't even show the tester toys, there's no money in them :)

Can you run your TS in a tester or automate it?

Svinozavr >>:

Леша, хоть ты не ведись...)))

А то, понимаешь, прочли где-то мою фразу: "ТА он не для того, чтобы узнать, что будет происходить, а для того, чтоб понять, что происходит." Ну и давай мракобесничать. Плавали-знаем, и не таких видали... за столько лет-то...))) Шучу.

===

Кстати, "В догонку" скоро пополнится - я свои обещания держу. Это я про "контекст", как ты, наверное, догадался.

Who's Lyosha? :)

"TA is not about finding out what's going to happen, it's about figuring out what's going to happen" - if you made it up yourself, you have a chance to make money. "You read my phrase somewhere... Well, let's get obscurantist." - also a strong limitation of thinking? Or maybe you consider yourself an "authority on the masses"? :)

sever29 >>:

Свою ТС можете прогнать в тестере или автоматизировать?

Yeah. I'd go crazy with my hands 24/7 trading all the time in the market.

Some kind of arbitration it seems, but not in time exactly....