First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 20

voleg2 писал(а) >>

And really one person's success causes so much negativity. it will go on like this, I won't write here.

And rightly so. We won't get any benefit from it. Good luck to you! :)

voleg2 >>:

находим сайт по дайвингу и смотрим кто с чего нырял

Но в этой теме мы обсуждаем не это :)

А действительно успех одного человека вызывает так много негатива. так пойдет и дальше, писать тут не буду.

Got it

You were diving in the computer.

Be careful, they say that if the power goes out at that moment, the water from the computer will flood the flat.

voleg2 писал(а) >>

Locke? two equal staviks in different directions? Have you thought about the end result? When you want to withdraw the money?

no you're wrong and you know why? It's simple Watson :) The time will come when the rates will reach their maximal points, i.e. the Buy rate will reach its maximal point and the chart will go down and then the Sell rate will reach its maximal minimum and then the chart will surprisingly come to the middle and will "masturbate" there and then, maybe it will go up or down but it will only make more negative movement. Been there, too :)

To be honest I have yet to give any direction where to think and no clues. :)

But I promise when someone in his reasoning will be close at least slightly, I will say "Dear fellow you close, you have just touched the grail in complete darkness and did not understand what it is".

So let's reason normally and not pour diarrhea like this "loca", I'm just too lazy to explain where and how which system is losing... ... been there :) WITHOUT joking!

You just follow the rules and forget that there are exceptions to every rule. ... BUT there are Axioms and eternal Constants.

Ok, let's reason... So you don't use indicators?

Grand >>:

Ладно будем рассуждать... Значит индикаторами Вы не пользуетесь?

Well, of the eternal axioms in forex, these can probably be taken:

Price changes over time.

Price movements in one direction may continue over time for a period of time.

Price movements in one direction do not last forever.

Price changes direction from time to time.

who has something to add?

grail:

If a price movement in one direction goes on for a while,

it means that the movement will end after a while,

Once we have determined that there is a movement, we try to catch its end and the beginning of the movement in the opposite direction.

We make bets, after a certain number of points (1 profit) passed in one direction.

Every successive bet is bigger than previous ones (martingale). When price changes its direction, when one unit of profit is passed, the last bet covers losses of previous ones and gives profit.

Close all bets :)

Requirements:

Unlimited deposit, no maximum lot limit, plenty of time.

:))))))))

Come on, people, don't guess.

Everyone has their own path, they have to walk it on their own.

Some already have a real bright world in the palm of their hand, some have dreams in front of a monitor or a lifelong fruitless search, and some have a realised achievement through mental strain and hard work.

Artificially trying to shorten your way to your dreams won't help you, it will only hurt you.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

grail at a glance:

If a price movement in one direction goes on for a while,

it means that the movement will end after a while,

Once we have determined that there is a movement, we try to catch its end and the beginning of the movement in the opposite direction.

We make bets, after a certain number of points (1 profit) passed in one direction.

Every successive bet is bigger than previous ones (martingale). When price changes its direction, when one unit of profit is passed, the last bet covers losses of previous ones and gives profit.

Close all bets :)

Requirements:

Unlimited deposit, no maximum lot limit, plenty of time.

:))))))))

... and after a while come to an opening:

- you need a small initial (starting) lot for safer trading;

- the shallower the starter lot, the smaller the final profit (which could easily be less than the bank %)

voleg2

elbdbk ^) b nfr dc` z cyj njhuetim gjnhtle b,eltn nt,t cxfcnmt b cltkrb dctulf d gk.c dsqlen djn bdtc uhffkm ^))

firemast >>:

voleg2

elbdbk ^) b nfr dc` z cyj njhuetim gjnhtle b,eltn nt,t cxfcnmt b cltkrb dctulf d gk.c dsqlen djn bdtc uhffkm ^)))

Well said! Nothing to add))))

Necron 04

the seeer will see))))