"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 8

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's understandable. Just following high risk pams I come to the conclusion that investing in such pams is akin to forex trading. What do you think?

I agree 100% - I had that analogy once before. And why only the high-risk ones? High risk ones are like currency pairs with high volatility, like GBPJPY.
We should add TA, FA, analysts .... )))

Note that from June to December (six months) the portfolio was growing steadily. Then one unsuccessful trade followed and all the profit made in six months went down the drain! If I were the manager I would cry.

The deposit was so loaded that I can't even imagine how you can use martin. Martin is doubling. How can you double the next trade if it was originally opened on the maximum possible lot?

Looking at this PAMM comes to mind the words of Ralph Vince about the optimal f. Here we have an optimal (for the manager) f=1.00! In this case, we managed to keep this PAMM during the year. Some kind of phenomenal luck, or something else is hard to understand.

You have to "beat" the dealers just because you're smart. And don't look for loopholes in their "kitchen",
but it won't last long, imho.

LeoV >>:

От +2053% до -92%. Кто что скажет? Это закономерно с нагрузкой на депо в 100% при плече 1 к 100?

I have to say, it turns out that not every hare can be taught to smoke. To step on the same rake four times would be to have a very strong forehead.

HideYourRichess >>:

Имею сказать, что оказывается не каждого зайца можно научить курить. Четыре раза наступить на одни и те же грабли - это нужно иметь очень крепкий лоб.

Come on. How is a trader different from a sapper? )))

Svinozavr >>:

Да ладно. Чем трейдер отличается от сапера? )))

The sapper only comes around once. (((

Interesting, there were 3 attempts to take off and the total was -77%. Even if a trader is talented, is highly aggressive trading without the use of stops doomed to fail sooner or later?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

What do you think of the tree?

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=19910

It's awesome )))) It says.

You can get this advisor absolutely free.

Did you get it?

Stopudoff is a scam. Most likely, they'll put the email into a spam database or a DC mailing list and put some crap in it. Possible variations.

The owner of the monitor probably just found a gravy invest-password.

By the way, judging by the instruments, it is unlikely the tree grew on forex :)