"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 79

mr_Johns:

:) fantasists... Iron Lady, aka Lady-X, is a long-standing Alpari brand.
And what, they leaked their own brand?

artmedia70:
And what, they leaked their own brand?

They promoted a brand, raised money under the promoted brand and drained the money.

To promote any brand for them is to draw up a bidding story (0 roubles costs).

LeoV:
PPP, Alpari cleans up any criticism directed at Lady X...... I am amazed.... )))

Yes... the edits are tough - no questions asked... All wiped clean...

Wrote that what the fuck is "psychology", as she and others have written that it is a basic lack of discipline, greed and spiteful attitude towards investors, due to her breach of her previously stated risks (before the poker - plum)...

Y
Roman.:

Yes... the edits are tough - no questions asked... All wiped clean...

.... A basic lack of discipline, greed and a spiteful attitude towards investors, due to her breach of her previously stated risks (before the poker - plum)...

Without these high moral qualities, you can't earn 40,000 percent.

paukas:
Y
Without those high moral qualities, you cannot earn 40 thousand percent.

Yes... :-)
Seen it...

Erased again...

Thank goodness I have without them...

LeoV: And I think he's going to lose.... a few more zhakhs and that's it ))))
Not three, but two zhakhs and we're done ))))

LeoV:
Not three, but two zhakh - and here we go )))

The zhakh is the only way to make money in the absence of a positive expectation.

7 million on one and 140,000 greenbacks on the other - all accumulated by the working people through hard work, all drained ))))

zoritch:

i too think it's all show.... blonde with no moguls is a beautiful lure... :-)))
It reminds me of a show put on by gamblers when a gambler lets his gang mates win. The spectators start drooling with envy, join the game and are left penniless).