"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 64

Avals:

a large number of transactions, no signs of waiting for losses to subside
Yes, I remember one of them, he had a motto: "Profit is nothing, stability is everything" or something like that )y and there were a lot of deals and no signs of waiting for losses - he was ahead of them

LeoV:

It is understandable as it is.

And which one do you think is the least dangerous pamm? (that's what we're talking about).

The least dangerous should strangely have equity in the range of 1/2 1/3 of the annual growth.

Reshetov:

Better to buy before growth. Even a fool will buy on growth, especially when this very growth has already finished.

That's lip service. And in practice you won't get shit. It grows more before it grows than it falls.

alexx_v:
Yes, I remember one of them, and his motto was "profit is nothing, stability is everything" or something like that )y and there were many deals and no signs of overstaying his losses - he was ahead of them

Huh. =)

But, to be fair, he had pony stops and small takeovers. Which is almost like overharvesting.

alexx_v:
Yes, I remember one of them, and his motto was "profit is nothing, stability is everything" or something like that )y and there were many deals and no signs of overstaying his losses - he was ahead of them

Well, the yield has to be there. I mean the statistical significance of the trading results.

paukas:

Any pamm is dangerous for your money, whether with or without mattingale.

Better to buy Euros on the rise. Same risks, 20 times less commissions.

And selling on a fall is worse than buying on a rise?

I'll tell you what's worse - it's worse to buy when the price goes down and sell when it goes up ) But what is "on fall" or "on rise" I don't understand, is "on" before or after or during fall/rise? or should "on" be after, like "fall, on..."?

alexx_v:
I'll tell you what's worse - it's worse to buy when the price goes down and sell when it goes up ) But what is "on a fall" or "on a rise" I don't understand, "on" as in before or after or during a fall/rise? or "on" should be after, like "fall, on..."?

...or better yet, instead of. :-)

As Mr Paukas once wrote: "Better to buy on a breakdown of a pullback to the downside... :-)"

jelizavettka:

Is selling on a fall worse than buying on a rise?

Worse. Because strategically, the euro is heading strictly north-east!

Roman.:

Worse. Because strategically the euro is heading strictly to the north-east!

))) My point is ...I had a system ... on the test ... for the last four years on shorts - was a grail, on longs the same pattern - random wandering ...

Shorts were much better going. I mean, buy and sell should sometimes be traded using different systems...)

On the PAMM hrenfx on FXOpen, last year, when the market was favourable, he made half a million from 600 quid at the beginning of autumn until about the end of the year. Then the market went bad and he started losing. But he still got more than half of it. So, from his words the only problem with big money was liquidity. At the peak, more than half of the orders were returned due to the lack of liquidity at this time. And it seems to be the biggest problem. The rest is a matter of technique, luck, risk, and so on. Of course, the broker should be appropriate, that is, it should withdraw to large banks.