"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 28

C-4:

It's not a martin. The exponential curve is not characteristic of a martingale, on the contrary, it's anti-martingale.

If God forbid someone succeeds, it's either a martin or an anti-martin.

Yes, he's making money, but he's a martin, and that's indecent in high society.

timbo:

There is no ceiling. The examples given are just a fluke. They account for crowds of others who have also spiralled down steeply. All this says only one thing - they had no real system.

"Fooled by randomness

Oddly enough, yes. I totally agree.

C-4:

Miracles of diversification. Dozens of trading strategies are traded on the account. All profitable and sustainable over time. The depo load in this case says just that. I'm sure that most of the deposit load is the diversification effect, when dozens of differently directed positions are opened simultaneously for a multitude of instruments. This is only possible with automatons. BRAVO!

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat2&xid=9399

Mostly EURUSD there.

Tantrik:

If God forbid someone succeeds, it's either a martin or an anti-martin.

Yeah, he's making money - but he's a martin, and that's not decent in high society.

What makes you think they use martin? Martin is immediately visible on the chart, for example here.

Timbo:
There is no ceiling. The examples given are just random. They account for crowds of others that have also spiked steeply downwards. All this says only one thing - they had no real system.
"Fooled by randomness

That's right. To find such a manager is like finding one share in a thousand, which within a few years will show spectacular growth. Basically the same bell of a normal distribution.

C-4:

What makes you think that you are using a martin? Martin is immediately visible on the chart, for example here.

I didn't say martin - just that there are two options - martin or anti-martin - there is a third one - it works by classical indicators - it buys cheaply and sells expensively.

Then it has long been on the 1:33 leverage in such a depot one can hide several small martins, no one will notice. (Vasily! What happened to your robots?)

Tantrik:

I didn't say martin - just that there are two options - martin or anti-martin - there is a third one - it works by classical indicators - it buys cheaply and sells expensively.

Then he has long been on the 1:33 leverage in such a depot one can hide several small martins, no one will notice. (Vasily! What happened to your robots?)

i wish i could make a robot based on this index

maksim55:

I'd like to make a robot based on this index
It's up to the programmers to implement the ideas. I'm the idea.

Doubtful result.............

This is the "tree" that came across:

(28.10.2010 16:10) goldtrader:

More like a martin. :)

In fact, much more impressive is InvisibleTrader, which is on the second position. Trading is much less risky imho. I cannot even believe that it is possible.

I don't think there's any need to comment. Now it's obvious that under the pretty wrapper is a martin machine. Investors, be vigilant.