"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 80

LeoV:
7 Gs on one and 140,000 Gs on the other - all that has been accumulated by the working people through hard work, it's all gone ))))

i wish i was logged in... I would have said Lena, although I repeat - it is already clear here that there is no Lena and there will be no one to kill, only the conductor of the whole context,

and he is above suspicion... :-)))

this just proves that the market is an unmanageable dynamic system... you tell her stop bitch and she doesn't care....

the pound was chosen on purpose... the euro makes her sick :-))) what's wrong with the euro ?

Look at the posts - it's fun to write...:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"[QUOTE=Julika;3277502]Hello dear forum members and Elena.

0. I was entering this account when I read the post that:

2. As of September 1, account 235888 is moving to the conservative category.
Risks will be reduced to 5%. The account is focused on large long-term investments of three months or more.
Expected profit is 100-200% per annum.

I did not have a million on my account, of course, but for me it was decent money.

Now I am in a state of shock. And no matter how I tried to "understand and forgive", I failed.

I have been trading forex myself for about a year. With exactly the same success as on this pamm account. Overclocking and... 0

That's why I decided to invest in people with experience.
It was when I read about the risks of 5% and returns of 100-200% a year that I decided to become an investor.
I believed that a medical professional, with a penny salary ( no offense, I have the same, I'm a doctor) wouldn't want to lose his 500,000.

And I don't understand HOW they could do that.
When investors humanly asked to slow down and get out of a drawdown for at least half a year, just to get out.

It wasn't just your money. That's no way to do it.

And now, Elena, I'm a little doubtful as to whether you even exist.

1. And I have two suggestions.
One, if you really exist, Elena. And you can pull yourself together and continue to work STRICTLY with minimum risk.
I propose to all investors who have lost their funds to invest at least 1000 rubles. + the balance on the account and Elena will have 200 000. Quite a good amount to slowly and carefully try to get back to the former heights.

And the second suggestion, if in fact Elena is a fantasy in order to swindle such a respected company alpari.
After all, to drain 7,000,000 roubles to 35,000 in actually a few days.... This is just out of line!!!
And by the way no one has ever seen a trade confirmation.
The investors will certainly not see anything.
But if they apply to the CSD or the prosecutor's office. Will they be able to show it to them?
I am ready to accept the loss only if I know for sure that I have really traded, really handled, as it was promised and it really happened. And that in the future such a respected alpari will be obliged not to allow traders with such losses to open PAMM accounts.

What are the opinions of Elena and Investors?[/QUOTE]
.......... ..............................................................................
0. Have you watched all the club days on the company's website for PAMM service?
If not, then have a look. It specifically says, and in other sources as well (see, read, google, like "How to properly invest"), that the manager can write in his forum EVERYTHING he likes... Before pouring in meaningful for you sums you need his words verified by the practice of his trades (profitability graph, downloading depa....).
Not like this: "I was entering this account when I read the message that:" is ridiculous to say the least...
Even if she is a nurse, some kind of nurse, she has a 'competent' daddy for whom a few lakhs is nothing... For her ass... Look at the club day where Sergey Ryzhavin speaks - they, specifically, said that Lady_H is a ZHAKH STAR at all!!!! Don't you know anything about that before you go after her with your money?

1. it's not her style - it hasn't come from her before, so you draw your own conclusions about the "nice and cautious" - BOO-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-!!!!

2. No one will show you anything or prove anything. Because the situation is in the legal field... Technically - everything is CLEAR!

"And that henceforth, such a respected alpari, undertakes to not allow traders with such losses to open PAMM accounts." - again, rjakka - don't you understand that you can trade on accounts opened on the names of decent fake people!

It will all get wiped out anyway - read faster!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zoritch:

sorry i'm not registered there... I would say about Lena, although I repeat - it's already clear here - there is no Lena and there will be no one to kill physically, only the conductor of the whole context,

and he's above suspicion... :-)))

this just proves that the market is an unmanageable dynamic system... you tell her stop bitch and she doesn't care....

the pound was chosen on purpose... why is the euras giving her the creeps ?

Beautiful... :-) With a guide - can't cope... :-)

zoritch:

sorry i'm not registered there... I would say about Lena, although I repeat - it's already clear here - there is no Lena and there will be no one to kill physically, only the conductor of the whole context,

and he is above suspicion... :-)))

the pound was chosen on purpose... why is the euras giving her the creeps ?

On the contrary!!! Manageable. And in this case, all the signs of steering are there. It's just a matter of figuring out who's steering ;)))

zoritch:

I wish I was registered there... I would have said Lena, although I repeat - it is clear to the goat here - there is no Lena and it will take .... to kill her physically.

If you repeat a bullshit several times, it does not become true.

Lena is physically there, so are the investor bunnies, but you have to kill the greed in you.

paukas:

If you repeat a bullshit several times, it doesn't become true.

Lena is physically there, so are the investor bunnies, but you have to kill the greed in you.

of course there is... :-))) everywhere with the same picture and the same song... http://www.blogger.com/profile/17088680125758008508

Particularly fascinating line - "capital increase" )))) Multiplication..... I wonder by what number? ))))

LeoV:
Particularly fascinating line - "capital increase" )))) Multiplication..... I wonder by what number? ))))

0.0001 :-)))

zoritch:

0.0001 :-)))

35000.00/7000000.00 = 0.005 :-)))))))))) So far this has only worked out so far, but maybe the potential has not been fully exploited ;))))))

avtomat:

On the contrary!!! Manageable. And in this case, all the signs of steering are there. Here you just have to figure out who is in charge ;)))

Got it - His Majesty the MARKET! :-)