"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 37

serferrer: It's not mine, but I like the way the system works.
OK, what do you envisage - a 30x increase every 4 months?

DmitriyN: Good work.(link)
I agree, but the last 3 months are stoicx ))))

DmitriyN: Good work.(link)

Dima, if you saw how investors of this PAMM did not like the drawdown in August and the total silence of the manager, you would not say so. Read the branch of this PAMM relating to this time.

By the way, this was not the first slump. There was one before that back in May, but it wasn't that significant.

Mathemat: The investors of this PAMM did not like the drawdown in August and the complete silence of the manager
As they say: like it or not like it, go to sleep my beautiful ))))

LeoV:
OK, how do you envisage it - a 30-fold increase every 4 months?

Only the owner of the pamm can answer this question with a certain probability, because he can check it on history (over a long period of time), whether it is an accident or a pattern.

Mathemat:

Dima, if you saw how the investors of this PAMM did not like the August drawdown and the manager's complete silence, you would not say so. Read the thread on this PAMM related to this time.
By the way, this drawdown was not the first. Before that there was another one in May, but it was not that significant.

What to do, this is one of the peculiarities of PAMMs. Investors need to draw the appropriate conclusions:

- understand that "super drawdowns" in any system are inevitable, sooner or later they are bound to happen;
- enter PAMMs after larger drawdowns. You need to understand the chart of PAMM as well as the price chart. As a minimum - trade with the trend and do not enter in the "hai";
- take into account the possibility of mass withdrawal of investors from PAMM, in the case of a strong drawdown, i.e. chain destruction of PAMM;
- trust only PAMMs, managers of which are known. Not to fall for fake-advertising and trapped PAMMs;
- Take into account the possibility of a broker working against PAMMs;
- imagine the strategy by which the manager works, know its disadvantages, pros, the "Module of strength";
- not to be engaged in "cap-and-trade", not to make far-reaching conclusions, based on small and many other things _.

Money alone is not enough to be a good investor. The best investor is a former trader.

DmitriyN:

What to do, this is one of the features of PAMMs. Investors need to draw the appropriate conclusions:

- understand that "super drawdowns" in any system are inevitable, sooner or later they are bound to happen;
- enter PAMMs after larger drawdowns. You need to understand the chart of PAMM as well as the price chart. As a minimum - trade with the trend and do not enter in the "hai";
- take into account the possibility of mass withdrawal of investors from PAMM, in the case of a strong drawdown, i.e. chain destruction of PAMM;
- trust only PAMMs, managers of which are known. Not to fall for fake-advertising and trapped PAMMs;
- Take into account the possibility of a broker working against PAMMs;
- imagine the strategy by which the manager works, know its disadvantages, pros, the "Module of strength";
- not to be engaged in "shakedowns", not to make far-reaching conclusions, based on small and many other things _.

Money alone is not enough to be a good investor. The best investor is a former trader.

If a trader has become an investor, then he was not a trader.

yosuf:
If a trader became an investor, then he was not a trader.
Every person's situation is different. The unpredictable hut of life can, at any moment, turn the forest upside down.

yosuf: If a trader became an investor, then he was not a trader.

What makes you think that?

I know the practice of traders investing in other pams or other traders in order to reduce or diversify their trading risks.

LeoV:

Why do you think so?

I know the practice of traders investing in other pams or other traders to reduce or diversify their trading risks.

:-) LeoV : Don't you know that Yusuf was recommended to post in Annals ... or at least in Indicator ..., especially lately, he really GETS it, IMHO - you can see it in all posts and threads... :-)