"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 78

Roman.:
BLEEP, Alpari cleans up any criticism directed at Lady X...... I am amazed.... )))

The girl must be in cahoots with them.... Good thing the balance of her trades aren't being cleaned up......

LeoV:
BLEEP, Alpari cleans up any criticism directed at Lady X...... I am amazed.... )))

Maybe the criticism is cleaned up by whoever it was given to so that there is an opportunity to "skyrocket"? ))

LeoV:

Listen, what about the DC itself? Worth trusting, at least up to a hundred thousand rubles....??????

tol64:
Maybe the criticism is cleaned up by whoever it was given to so that there was a chance to "skyrocket"? ))

Maybe there was no girl..... Maybe it was just an alp.rii lure for suckers?

Yield 42,000%...........................

I remember talking to Vladimirov (Tigra on our forum) and he strongly recommended Saksa. It's true they have a different terminal and account size from alpari-.... So I thought. And what if it works out to go up from 200 to a hundred thousand on alpari-.... i wonder if they'll pay me back...??

p.s. leonidas be a dear and reply to p.s. at least..... you used to work with them....

LeoV:

Well, rightly so. What's the point of criticism there, it doesn't help anyway))

LeoV:
Geez, Alpari cleans up any criticism directed at Lady X...... I'm amazed.... )))

That's right!

Sluschai, why would such a good manager ratikat?

Demi:

Maybe there was no girl..... Maybe it was just an alp.rii lure for suckers?

Returns of 42,000%...........................

I think too - it's all show.... blonde with no moguls is a beautiful lure... :-)))

zoritch:

i too think it's all show.... blonde with no moguls is a beautiful lure... :-)))

:)) fantasists... Iron Lady, aka Lady-X, is a long standing Alpari brand.