"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 70

LeoV:

Do you think it is possible to have a crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there any TPs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? It is clear that we can get lucky sometimes, but is it possible to do it on a permanent basis?

Below I show charts of real pams, which are stuck and can't get higher.

If you knew how to make money, you would live in Sochi))))

Those who know how to make money probably don't go here (it's about Forex)

Heroix:

It's very rhetorical. :)

I've heard of these things... Money to money - it's called. Invest in PAMM 1,000. Then deposit 137,000. Then withdraw...

And people will reach out to you)))))))))

alexx_v:

I just figured that out )) what does the right %% scale show?

the last month's profit.

Snegovik:

last month's profit.

No, it is the profit/loss for the day in % (I figured it out with a clear head, they say it's better in the morning, I just looked at it and immediately understood)

No, of course not. Interest is calculated on profit, by adding cache and not increasing the lot you only slow down the %% growth. In general, have you noticed the ratio of profitable to unprofitable, as well as the maximal profit and loss?

Snegovik:

profit for the last month.
From which edge?

Well, you say Strategy TS, I know a man, I just heard from him, but he raises more stable than any bank at bookmakers. This is what I call a system, cooler than any forex in terms of profitability and reliability.

nikelodeon, on forks, or what?

No... on sports :)))) Football, basketball something else. There's a lot of tables to sort out, but the fact is!!!! I've asked him to post his bets, but he's hesitant to do so.

nikelodeon:
No... on sports :)))) Football, basketball something else. There's a lot of tables to sort out, but the fact is!!!! I've asked him to post his bets, but he's hesitant to do so.
There are services like signals. You can place bets and get a commission for it.