"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 43

Roman.:

+ ExpensiveBuyer - now in heavy drawdown - there's also a larger amount I've already poured into it.

It seems that here, too, we are witnessing the demise of the grand monster of the PAMM industry:

C-4:

Or that it is really not possible to make money on forex in the long term.

Everyone has to find the answer for themselves. I am not sure how much money I can make in the long run, but I will be closer to an answer. When I lose my own real, then I will be closer to an answer.)

Roman.: Entry/exit - see picture. As a result, about 20% is a loss on the 600 oyro invested in it.

Here, by the way, we as investors face the same problem as traders - investing at the highs and exiting at the lows, when it should be the other way round.

How to avoid this problem?

C-4:

Apparently, here too, we are witnessing the demise of the grand monster of the PAMM industry:

Well-o-o-o-o-o... This is HZ, HZ.... :-)

in the beginning they were looking for a forex trading system, now they are looking for the best paM account by chart, then they will bring money to the best paM account investor.

LeoV:

Here, by the way, we as investors face the same problem as traders - investing at the highs and exiting at the lows, when it should be the other way round.

How do you avoid this problem?

Well, why not... :-)

I poured at the drawdown, because the roll was 1 time per day, so the money came right out of it.

So, everything is good here - buy lowers, sell tops, the system is counter-trend... :-)

If the trend has begun, it will continue ... :-)

LeoV:

1. Here, by the way, we as investors face the same problem as traders - investing at the highs and exiting at the lows, although it should be the other way round.

2. How do you avoid this problem?

1. After all, I didn't go out on the August snot because there was - A SYSTEM... :-) In twenty-four hours - shot and all is well... :-)

You do not have it now, that is all.

You have to have your own system of trading and investing.

Roman.:

Well, why not... :-)

I was filling up on the drawdown, because the roll was once a day, so the money came right out of the drawdown.

So, all is well here - we buy the bottoms, sell the tops - the system is a counter-trend system... :-)

If the trend has begun, it will continue ... :-)

If the trader plays the system, it is really better to invest on failures, because a series of profitable trades is followed by a series of losing trades, and the more losing trades, the more likely profitable ones are. There is even a strategy to increase lot volume after a series of losing trades (not to be confused with martin). With each losing trade the probability of a profitable one increases. According to this logic, when the trader's equity grows, he/she should withdraw funds :))) and deposit them again :))

Dezil:
Everyone must find the answer for himself. I cannot make final conclusions on the basis of other people's plums, imho. But when I will withdraw my real, I will be closer to an answer.)

I can guess which answer you will be closer to.

Still on the strength of the logical assertion one might ponder, to paraphrase:

Not one of a thousand known attempts by mice to get cheese in a mousetrap has succeeded and always ended in the death of the mouse. Does it mean that the cheese in a mousetrap is relatively safe and the success of 1001 mice does not depend on the sad experience of their predecessors?

C-4:

I can guess which answer you will be closer to.

Still on the strength of the logical assertion one might ponder, to paraphrase:

Not one of a thousand known attempts by mice to get cheese in a mousetrap has succeeded and always ended in the death of the mouse. Does it mean that the cheese in a mousetrap is relatively safe and the success of 1001 mice does not depend on the sad experience of their predecessors?

You should get a partner...