"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 41

Dezil:
Something has changed in the market, my systems, which have been running automatically since 2009, have been dropping dramatically since February this year. Maybe the new year 2006 is coming. Many systems have either stopped or started working since 2006, according to my experience.

And yet, for the most part, the result of the pamma under discussion is the result of a money management system (a clever martingale system). Probably, and most likely, the manager trades systems with positive MO, but the result that we see now is more a change in the money management system than a change in the market itself.

C-4:

And yet, for the most part, the result of the pamphlet in question is the result of the money management system (an elaborate martingale system). Perhaps, and most likely, the manager trades systems with positive MO, but the result that we see now is more a change in the money management system than a change in the market itself.

He is writing about it (algorithm change) in one of his posts on his PAMMA forum after the snot last August...

Roman.:

He writes about this (algorithm change) in one of his posts on his PAMMA forum after the snot last August...

So, here we have seen the real effectiveness of his TS. I do not know why he decided to do this, because 90% of his success is exactly the MM system and he is useless as a manager without martin.

C-4: So, here we have seen the real efficiency of his TC.
In fact, we've seen for ourselves that there's no such thing as perpetual motion, "ever-growing trees". Or.....?

C-4:

And yet, for the most part, the result of the pamphlet in question is the result of the money management system (an elaborate martingale system). Perhaps, and most likely, the manager trades systems with positive MO, but the result you see now is more a change in money management system than a change in the market itself.
I meant my systems and there is no martin in them, only the manager knows for sure what has resulted in the current drawdown, he has made adjustments himself or the market has changed.

Dezil:
I meant my systems and there is no martin in them, only the manager knows for sure what caused the current drawdown, whether he made adjustments himself or the market has changed.

What the fuck about the market - read his forum ... In the end there - posted (including me), specific screenshots, confirming 100% coincidence of the graph movement of PAMM revenue with the movement of silver, which now collapses, not working out its seasonality. He finds (outlives) his bai on silver, averaging the entry price of the aggregate position to the tally and that's all. This is the whole system - if I had known earlier I would have avoided his PAMM.

Roman.:

...That's the whole system - if I had known before, I would have avoided his PAMMMs altogether.
Invested in it?

joo:
Invested in it?

Yes.

Roman.:

Yes.
Did you get anything out of it? (if it's an indiscreet question, please excuse me)

joo:
Did you get anything out of it? (if immodest question - apologies if so)

No. In/out - see picture. In the end, about 20% - a loss on the 600 ouros invested in it. And 50% on the offer - it's a tin - he's greedy - horrible. I should have left earlier or avoided him altogether.

+ ExpensiveBuyer - is now in a tight drawdown - there is also a larger amount I have already poured into it.

In general, it looks like I'm a fucked-up investor... :-)

As a result of 2 years of investment at Alpari, the sum of 150,000 roubles has turned into 50,000 roubles.

I thought I was going to invest in the pros - I'd get a bit more money... :-)

It seems that only Ivan Petrov is still more or less lucky.

At the moment - my real managers of the 50: